Do you agree with Morrissey's official endorsement of the For Britain political party?

Do you agree with Morrissey's official endorsement of the 'For Britain' political party

• Total voters
I've touched on this before, but I firmly believe that Moz would support/adopt the ideas and viewpoints of any party that have someone like Anne Marie Waters - a queer, feminist, female, Irish vegan with a love and a longing for a bygone Britain - as their leader. Moz loves his idols, icons and figure heads. People he can connect with on this lonely planet. He's a fan. And when you are, adopting the view points of the people you idolize is easy and bound to happen.

Don't lose your wits and call him a nazi or a nazi supporter.

I've touched on this before, but I firmly believe that Moz would support/adopt the ideas and viewpoints of any party that have someone like Anne Marie Waters - a queer, feminist, female, Irish vegan with a love and a longing for a bygone Britain - as their leader. Moz loves his idols, icons and figure heads. People he can connect with on this lonely planet. He's a fan. And when you are, adopting the view points of the people you idolize is easy and bound to happen.

Don't lose your wits and call him a nazi or a nazi supporter.

Yeah I think he’s judging this party on her and her ideas, plus his own, and not on what the general followers are saying wherever. The comparison to nazis is pretty ridiculous

"It's what they call the Great Replacement" So now you all are actually using the white nationalist euphemisms openly? honestly if you could share any number of real facts to support your argument I would feel somewhat glad you did some research to come to such monumental conclusion. One issue I see on this site is a constant polarization between the old moz fans who think supporting a party such as For Britain is as simple as "supporting your country" (whatever the hell that means) and the perhaps more morally grounded individual who is either too naive to understand this issue or are vehemently opposed to his support but fail at challenging the other sides talking points of "preserving western culture" and "good old nationalism". I'm certainly interesting in actually committing some actual discussion besides this futile bickering.
The Great Replacement is noticeable to anybody living in England who owns a pair of eyes. Whether it is considered a "white nationalist euphemism" and therefore morally "no-go" is immaterial. England is a small country and will quickly gain a Muslim majority if current levels of immigration and the high birthrates of migrants continue. The only people who refuse to admit this are those with either no foresight or a stubborn irrational disbelief that such a marked change could ever be allowed to happen. If people were shown demographics for, say, babies currently being born in London, most would be shocked. It's the future.

When the future of the country you love looks bleak many will naturally turn to parties such as For Britain, just as Mozzer has. Some may even go further to join real right wing groups that are far more radical. Iran and Saudi Arabia are not models that anybody sane wants to adopt for England.

The incessant screaming of 'Racist!' only makes those who want their country's freedoms preserved dig their heels in harder - because it is a nonsensical response to a very real concern that will eventually affect everyone as our laws change to accommodate the wishes of the growing Muslim demographic.

Last edited:
The news about Morrissey's toxic, idiotic political views hit the main UK media outlets (online and physical) on no fewer than 3 occasions in 6 months (late 2017 into mid 2018). By the time of the last one, his UK reputation had probably be damaged irreparably and permanently. He then announced a small UK summer tour to places he would usually have sold out pretty much straight away - the result? An embarrassing trickle of sales. Inevitably, the tour was cancelled. There is a big gap in the 2019 North American tour - the intention was clearly there for a UK/European tour but he appears to have bottled it. The results of this very poll say it all. It's only the die-hards who are left visiting this site these days and yet, even of them, around 50% completely disagree with his views, hence the crumbling of the fan-base.
Had he been someone like Tony Hadley, Phil Collins or Gary Barlow i.e. a renowned right wing voter, it wouldn't really have mattered. Huge numbers of people, however, were drawn to his world and the Smiths' due to the clear and passionate anti-right wing stance (Margaret on the Guillotine, Red Wedge, 'We won't vote Conservative', 'There are some bad people on the right' etc. These are the people that are now being driven away, and there are tons of them. Beyond the UK and Europe, it won't make much difference, as the main news organisations are simply not interested in him. People only really know him because of the music and the cultural significance of The Smiths.

I have no issues with your arguments, but what makes you think that there was the intention for a UK/European tour this summer? UK/Europe in summer, that's mainly festivals, no place for Morrissey. A 3 month break between 2 tours is not uncommon for Morrissey these days. And that's only fair, after so many years of relentless touring there's some saturation on both sides. I also think that he spends more time with his mother now, who must be 85 something by now. Just think about it, there was a 3 month break between 2018 UK Winter tour and the cancelled summer tour.

The Great Replacement is noticeable to anybody living in England who owns a pair of eyes. Whether it is considered a "white nationalist euphemism" and therefore morally "no-go" is immaterial. England is a small country and will quickly gain a Muslim majority if current levels of immigration and the high birthrates of migrants continue. The only people who refuse to admit this are those with either no foresight or a stubborn irrational disbelief that such a marked change could ever be allowed to happen. If people were shown demographics for, say, babies currently being born in London, most would be shocked. It's the future.

When the future of the country you love looks bleak many will naturally turn to parties such as For Britain, just as Mozzer has. Some may even go further to join real right wing groups that are far more radical. Iran and Saudi Arabia are not models that anybody sane wants to adopt for England.

The incessant screaming of 'Racist!' only makes those who want their country's freedoms preserved dig their heels in harder - because it is a nonsensical response to a very real concern that will eventually affect everyone as our laws change to accommodate the wishes of the growing Muslim demographic.
aww yes. racist idiots with their fear mongering has made for such an excellent track record when it comes to predicting future demographics

:rolleyes:

aww yes. racist idiots with their fear mongering has made for such an excellent track record when it comes to predicting future demographics

:rolleyes:

Do you know how many people in England admire Sir Enoch and believe his speech was indeed prophetic?

He may be canonized yet.

Do you know how many blacks and Asians agree that any more immigration to Britain is a bad thing? You would be shocked.

Also the British Asian vote to leave the EU was enormous.

No Robbie, my argument is very valid. The people you call 'racist idiots' belong to all races and colours. They are mostly people who are concerned about their country's future. As opposed to people like you who see yourself as a citizen of the world, because in actual fact you have 'given up.'

It's a complex situation that you clearly do not understand.

Shock horror... Morrissey loves his country... arrest that man now!

Loves it so much he hasn’t lived here in about 20 years and barely tours here. He couldn’t give two shits about England. He just likes to swim against the tide and stir up shit for his own amusement. Similar in that respect to you, I guess. No person of good conscience can seriously spout the shit you(s) do without feeling a bit mischievous. Rebel’s without causes. And you just smack of someone that’s bored with their own existence, you seem to be on a constant wind up - it’s hard to know if you’re actually serious half the time, or just trolling for a laugh. You’re so desperate to be heard, with your “announcement” posts, and full blown essays in bold font. NOTICE ME!
If the majority was on board with “For Britain”, Morrissey would side with the opposition, that’s what people like you do, you pick the outsider, the controversy.

i can read on their website that for britain wants to "end indoctrination in schools". is there indoctrination in british schools? i thought there was just boredom.

i'm just asking bc the afd seems to be of the same opinion. here is their solution to the problem:
https://m.dw.com/en/german-afd-scheme-allows-kids-to-tell-on-their-teachers/a-45819198
Yes. At school in London I was only taught left wing values. All of our teachers were left wing themselves and were very vocal about it. Everything was one-sided. I learned much more once I had left school.

Loves it so much he hasn’t lived here in about 20 years and barely tours here. He couldn’t give two shits about England. He just likes to swim against the tide and stir up shit for his own amusement. Similar in that respect to you, I guess. No person of good conscience can seriously spout the shit you(s) do without feeling a bit mischievous. Rebel’s without causes. And you just smack of someone that’s bored with their own existence, you seem to be on a constant wind up - it’s hard to know if you’re actually serious half the time, or just trolling for a laugh. You’re so desperate to be heard, with your “announcement” posts, and full blown essays in bold font. NOTICE ME!
If the majority was on board with “For Britain”, Morrissey would side with the opposition, that’s what people like you do, you pick the outsider, the controversy.
Thanks for sensing my mischievousness. Life must be fun, and if it isn't something is going wrong!

But back to total po-faced seriousness. Moz hasn't lived in England in ages because he is a global superstar who is nearly always touring the world. Spreading his stardust and talent everywhere he goes!

And thank you for reading my Announcement! Well, what did you think of it? Did you enjoy it?

Up the rebels!

Yes. At school in London I was only taught left wing values. All of our teachers were left wing themselves and were very vocal about it. Everything was one-sided. I learned much more once I had left school.
seems that they were not successful. did you have any chance to disagree with them or complain back then?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sensing my mischievousness. Life must be fun, and if it isn't something is going wrong!

But back to total po-faced seriousness. Moz hasn't lived in England in ages because he is a global superstar who is nearly always touring the world. Spreading his stardust and talent everywhere he goes!

And thank you for reading my Announcement! Well, what did you think of it? Did you enjoy it?

Up the rebels!

Well written as always Miss Fountain, but I didn’t care for the content.

Ps. Please don’t stop writing long winded, pointless essays on the back of what I said, I’d hate for you to get self conscious now and start holding back. Keep being you.

seems that they were not successful. did you have any chance to disagree with them or complain?
I agreed with some of their points at the time and still do. Much of my opinions are actually Left wing. I am anti-Big Money, anti-Big Business, pro-welfare and pro-working class for example. Where I leave the Left behind is with their belief in Identity Politics. This has taken over the Left and turned it into a laughing stock, in my opinion. For example how can a feminist support Islam, when everything about Islam is misogynistic? But many on the left do.

But neither can I say I am Right wing either. And this is why.

Much of the Right in Britain is pro-immigration. Many people do not believe this, but it is true. Take the Conservative Party. Under David Cameron more migrants entered the UK than ever (this was to help the business friends who funded him, because Big Business loves immigration). The Left claim to be pro-immigration for kind and moralistic reasons - 'we must help refugees' or 'people are all the same' etc. Whereas the Right loves immigration because they like to exploit migrants for cheap labour which they claim helps the economy, but in actual fact keeps the lower end of wages down (which affects the working class) and makes only the rich richer.

The only political groups that are anti-immigration are the so-called far right groups (which is not always an accurate term) as while the BNP and NF could be described as far right, For Britain definitely are very lightweight in comparison and more centrist. As for the Alt-Right scene, although they touch on subjects other parties dare not mention, I still do not trust these groups as they are funded by Zionists and their aim is draw attention to the obvious negatives in Islam to get support for Israel - which is very Machiavellian and dishonest.

Like Moz I can clearly see that while immigration in small doses is okay, the amount we continue to have in Britain is not a good thing and may end in tears for all concerned.

This is why I call myself a freethinker. Because I am genuinely not indoctrinated by the Right or Left - though my various opinions could fall within either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom