Do some musicians get paid to get fan photographed and mingke and reblogged/tagged etc?

A

Anonymous

Heard a weird rumor about one artist I admire who I thought just genuinely enjoyed hanging out like a normal person but recently there's been an extreme amount of instagram pics of this artist at all and any various places now with fans posted by the fans ...excessively so...since this artist got instagram. This artist isnt even some mega celeb either...more like just UK centered but this is globally so now. ..with the pics. And they were recently all over the Primavera Barcelona festival..everywhere and coming up to some fans and seeming to be just conveniently right there ..
Other recent ones..furniture shops..busses..trains...grocery stores. This person is very obscure in USA etc but fairly loved in UK and Brazil etc but ...again .

Then I thought not much of it til I saw a post by a journalist saying they think he gets paid to go around..mingle..get photographed in public..common places with fans, etc and have them Reblog it. All are tagged specifically too. Could it be like a product placement type thing?? But instead the person??

Back
Top Bottom