Do all copies of Maladjusted from Japan have extra tracks?

gperkins151

Call me George
Do any copies of Maladjusted from Japan have extra tracks?

If not, specifically which ones do?

Which tracks are included?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Or rather, do any copies of Maladjusted have extra tracks?

I checked Passions Just Like Mine and they don't list anything about a Japan release as being different. :confused:

Nothing confusing about it--Passions is rarely wrong. The b-sides are collected on the Japan-only Rare Tracks EP; maybe that's what you're talking about?

No, I am aware of that rare one.

I saw a posting on another site that listed Malajusted Japan as having bonus tracks, the same as the ones included on Rare Tracks.

Do you mean this one? It doesn't list the bonus tracks. The UK edition didn't have "Sorrow Will Come in the End," so maybe this refers to an edition that was imported to the UK? Note that the record label in the Starpulse listing is Polygram, which was the label on which only the Brazilian CD and Mexican cassette (can that be correct?) were released; all others are on Mercury or Island (including the Japanese edition).

Last edited:
I've owned most if not all of the Japanese issues of "Maladjusted" and none of them had extra tracks, unless you want to count "Sorrow Will Come In The End", which is extra only when compared to the UK issue.

Stephane

I have looked in a few places and the only thing I have found is that "Sorrow Will Come To An End" wasn't included in the UK pressing. There is a Japanese Import on cdnow.com but it doesn't have a track listing...it just says that it contains bonus tracks.

Finally just found a tracklist for the Japanese import...same as any other...just contains "Sorrow Will Come To An End".

Last edited:
Do you mean this one? It doesn't list the bonus tracks. The UK edition didn't have "Sorrow Will Come in the End," so maybe this refers to an edition that was imported to the UK? Note that the record label in the Starpulse listing is Polygram, which was the label on which only the Brazilian CD and Mexican cassette (can that be correct?) were released; all others are on Mercury or Island (including the Japanese edition).

Thanks, yeah, that's what I was thinking as well.

I have looked in a few places and the only thing I have found is that "Sorrow Will Come To An End" wasn't included in the UK pressing. There is a Japanese Import on cdnow.com but it doesn't have a track listing...it just says that it contains bonus tracks.

Finally just found a tracklist for the Japanese import...same as any other...just contains "Sorrow Will Come To An End".

Thanks, you guys saved me $20 + dollars. :)

Re: Do any copies of Maladjusted from Japan have extra tracks?

I've owned most if not all of the Japanese issues of "Maladjusted" and none of them had extra tracks, unless you want to count "Sorrow Will Come In The End", which is extra only when compared to the UK issue.

Stephane

Thanks for that, and for your stellar website! :)

Last edited:
Do any copies of Maladjusted from Japan have extra tracks?

Changed topic title.

Back
Top Bottom