Dissertation - Morrissey fans needed!

GirlAfraid23

I think I'm in the right place but I'm planning to my dissertation at university this year, on how is an identity created through music and imagined fan communities...I am focusing on Morrissey, the smiths and joy division. I was wondering if any of you would be willing to be participants or at least give me some information or personal opinions that I could use.
Thank you!

I have a brazilian friend who is making it - at Universoty of Manchester. Your idea is interesting but not original. what's your course?

And what exactly d'ya want to ?

I have a brazilian friend who is making it - at Universoty of Manchester. Your idea is interesting but not original. what's your course?

And what exactly d'ya want to ?

Sociology

and I just find the idea of music and identity very interesting. As I'm a big Morrissey fan, this would be an ideal help!

Sociology

and I just find the idea of music and identity very interesting. As I'm a big Morrissey fan, this would be an ideal help!

Good.. your theme is different...
My friend will translate all Morrissey-Smiths and Ian Curtis' song to portuguese... and I'm not sure what exactly she'll do.. but I love your idea too.

I was wrong it's very original.

Thank you to everyone who has replied to say they will help me so far.

I will contact you all when I have a questionnaire sorted out. This should be in the next month or so.

Any kind of personal opinions are also greatly appreciated on my subject of choice!

I'm in if I can help:thumb:

count me in:thumb:

I'd be happy to help too! Just let me know! - Laura :)

Tags
dissert me homeworkonfire
Back
Top Bottom