Disco Dancer

Sorry if this has been asked before, but has MOZ play Death of a Disco Dancer before last night?

Thanks. I hope you guys enjoy the concerts.:thumb:

i'll save kewp the trouble...

check the tour section on the main page

so glad he brought this and "The Loop" back into the set. My favorite parts of the last tour.

I remember hearing this last summer in Hyde Park. It was definitely one of my highlights from the gig, but I guess I hope he freshens things up come May.

Don't know if it's just the live versions I've heard (a few times now), but I honestly think it's one of his most boring songs.
Lyrically it's good, but musically it just bores me to death.

Not a huge fan of the studio version either, but it's better than hearing it live.

Suppose it's one of those songs you have to be in the mood for. :)

Sorry if this has been asked before, but has MOZ play Death of a Disco Dancer before last night?

Thanks. I hope you guys enjoy the concerts.:thumb:

It was a mainstay of the fall 2007 US shows. In fact, a live version recorded in Waukegan, IL, just appeared as the B-side of the vinyl "Paris" single.

I was at the same show and the one in Merrillville a few days later. In both cases, Boz hammered at one of Mike Farrell's keyboards in a vague approximation of Morrissey's ivory tickling on Strangeways.

Cheers,
Jami

It was a mainstay of the fall 2007 US shows. In fact, a live version recorded in Waukegan, IL, just appeared as the B-side of the vinyl "Paris" single.

It is odd how many SoLowers these days are not on top of these things, or even read the liner notes to albums they play over and over and over. This new breed of SoLower apparently just download things, stick 'em on their IPods, and don't pay much attention to the details, like who played piano on this song. The new generation. *sigh*

Last edited:
It is odd how many SoLowers these days are not on top of these things, or even read the liner notes to albums they play over and over and over. This new breed of SoLower apparently just download things, sticks 'em on their IPods, and don't pay much attention to the details, like who played piano on this song. The new generation. *sigh*

Rotten kids...all of 'em. I know it, because I have some of my own.

Back
Top Bottom