Disaqosa

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
facebook-apologizes-after-taking-down-nude-burt-reynolds-posts__59020_.jpg

0E991C81-CEBE-4673-9476-ED862940B998.jpeg

8522d9d7805ef58eb187a738defefd18.jpg

9023098550_d9a355dec7.jpg

burt-reynolds-young.jpg

I've just gone down a Burt Reynolds rabbit hole.

Bet you’d like Deliverance era Burt to go down your rabbit hole.

I assume you've also read how that rape scene almost turned into a rape scene for real? Those locals really took their method acting seriously, LOL.

I assume you've also read how that rape scene almost turned into a rape scene for real? Those locals really took their method acting seriously, LOL.

The rapists weren’t local actors. That guy has been in tons of movies. Specifically I know he’s in The Outlaw Josey Wales and First Blood.

The rapists weren’t local actors. That guy has been in tons of movies. Specifically I know he’s in The Outlaw Josey Wales and First Blood.
so you read about that story though?

You’ll have to be a bit specific. There are many stories.

The scene where they are gonna get Ned Beatty to 'squeal like a pig.' I seem to remember an interview with Reynolds many years later (probably around the time of 'Boogie Nights') where he said they had to go and pull the actors off Beatty as things had gone over the line.

The scene where they are gonna get Ned Beatty to 'squeal like a pig.' I seem to remember an interview with Reynolds many years later (probably around the time of 'Boogie Nights') where he said they had to go and pull the actors off Beatty as things had gone over the line.

I’m sure Burt was joking. Burt did that.

what a stupid thread!

I don’t think anyone cared the other 12 times you said that...I would ask you to try again but Lord knows the last thing you need is a Baker’s Dozen of anything.

mario-lopez-people.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom