Dipping your pen in ink

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date

Have you had sex while on your/your girlfriend's period?

• Yes

Votes: 22 59.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 40.5%

• Total voters
You know what's weird though? That you're using a Morrissey forum as your Menstral Sex Blog. I mean not that I mind because I think the topics raised are interesting to think about, but that you "did it again last night" and have come here to report about it. I hope your girl isn't a Morrissey fan and stumbles across this because you'll never get bloody laid again.

Hahha. I'm glad you brought this up. I really don't have anyone to talk to this about. That's why I came here to ask. I really don't like discussing details about my sex life with anyone that knows my girlfriend. I think it's a bit rude. And, no my girlfriend is not a Morrissey fan ;) (and neither are any of my friends for that matter!).

Last edited by a moderator:
The idea that period sex or a period in general is nasty or gross, is a completely patriachal idea.It come from the same train of thought that women should be sent away to isolated huts during their periods.
If one is not keen on the sight of blood then that is one thing, but to automatically believe its just wrong or gross is just being part of being corrupted and brainwashed by a patriachal system.

Why would you even want that though? I can't see the appeal at all.

I'm a woman myself and believe no one can really benefit from this, blood shouldn't be seen as sexually arousing to any degree, I think.

It's just logic not to do it.

Hahha. I'm glad you brought this up. I really don't have anyone to talk to this about. That's why I came here to ask. I really don't like discussing details about my sex life with anyone that knows my girlfriend. I think it's a bit rude. And, no my girlfriend is not a Morrissey fan ;) (and neither is any of my friends for that matter!).

You are a 6th grade teacher and you compose sentences like that?

You are a 6th grade teacher and you compose sentences like that?

Man, I'm on my cell phone. I'm lucky i can get anything out. And plus, imma math teacher! :p

I'm a woman myself and believe no one can really benefit from this, blood shouldn't be seen as sexually arousing to any degree, I think.

I agree. Luckily, yesterday was her last day! :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:
wait, he's a Jesus freak, but he's an abortionist???

No lol...

The girl talking about her boyfriend getting bloody balls when he screws her on her period is the the one whos a drug-addicted jesus freak who's had several abortions and also hates jews.... the viwers of the show named her Seahag because the bitch is a total mess of a person <333

and also her hate for the jewish people made cable news back when it was happening...
she's :crazy: :straightface:

it's really not that bad. i dont see why people think it'll be so messy. its not. the guy gets a little blood on his dick. so what? whats the difference between that and other sex liquids? spooge is pretty gross too, but people swallow that shit all the time. no biggy!!! :rolleyes::p

Hoo boy, nugz. You just broke the dam on this sucker. :rolleyes:

On the subject of "spooge", look, I'm not gonna argue about whether or not it's gross. It is. The men and women who make sport with spunk deserve medals and I'd be the first to give them out.

That said, you can't possibly compare those fluids in terms of psychic squeam-factor. When you pass dead dogs on the interstate, there isn't semen splattered all over the road. You watch "Friday The 13th", you don't see man-goo spilling out of a severed head. Surgery doesn't look like somebody spilled a glass of milk. When I accidentally stabbed myself with a steak knife a few years ago, it wasn't baby batter that shot out of my finger in warm gooey jets. To the brain-- to the squeamish non-barbarian modern male brain-- blood means death, mortality, injury, etc. It's freakin' scary.

In reality? Sure, it's just another liquid. Blood tastes good sometimes, too, sort of salty and rich. I like both cunnilingus and secretly sucking blood from my mouth when I gash the inside of my cheek with an errant bite. Why not combine the two? Just sayin', if I have a choice, I'm going to take the clean way out. She can have back rubs and I'll let her hold the f***ing remote control. Just don't make my private parts look like a M.A.S.H. unit, 'kay?

Last edited:
Intentional?

Actually it wasn't. :o I never use that word because I don't know what it means exactly. I've heard it's the equivalent of "f***" which is very derogatory here and I say that too much already, I don't want to pretend to be a British cusser as well.

But after I hit post I saw it and laughed.

OMG Worm you're so bloody funny. :D

Hahha. I'm glad you brought this up. I really don't have anyone to talk to this about. That's why I came here to ask. I really don't like discussing details about my sex life with anyone that knows my girlfriend. I think it's a bit rude. And, no my girlfriend is not a Morrissey fan ;) (and neither are any of my friends for that matter!).

I think this is the case with most of us here discussing & asking about all kinds of issues...
so go right ahead an keep posting away.. EOH approves :thumb:

Its not a matter of seeking or wanting it, I just do not see what the big deal is about it.
It is just logic if two partners are both horny and want sex to have sex.It is just illogical to not carry on with said horny feelings and say "oh, well you have blood in your vagina, no sex tonight. Lets watch The Blues Brothers on HBO zone again"

Its just not really a big deal, if you are both horny and want sex then just have sex, no matter if there is some blood involved or not.

it's really not that bad. i dont see why people think it'll be so messy. its not. the guy gets a little blood on his dick. so what? whats the difference between that and other sex liquids? spooge is pretty gross too, but people swallow that shit all the time. no biggy!!! :rolleyes::p

I think there's a huge difference between ejaculate and blood. Blood just doesn't arouse me. And isn't that what sex is about? Passion and arousal?

It's a bit too niche for me i'm afraid.

Hoo boy, nugz. You just broke the dam on this sucker. :rolleyes:

On the subject of "spooge", look, I'm not gonna argue about whether or not it's gross. It is. The men and women who make sport with spunk deserve medals and I'd be the first to give them out.

That said, you can't possibly compare those fluids in terms of psychic squeam-factor. When you pass dead dogs on the interstate, there isn't semen splattered all over the road. You watch "Friday The 13th", you don't see man-goo spilling out of a severed head. Surgery doesn't look like somebody spilled a glass of milk. When I accidentally stabbed myself with a steak knife a few years ago, it wasn't baby batter that shot out of my finger in warm gooey jets. To the brain-- to the squeamish non-barbarian modern male brain-- blood means death, mortality, injury, etc. It's freakin' scary.

In reality? Sure, it's just another liquid. Blood tastes good sometimes, too, sort of salty and rich. I like both cunnilingus and secretly sucking blood from my mouth when I gash the inside of my cheek with an errant bite. Why not combine the two? Just sayin', if I have a choice, I'm going to take the clean way out. She can have back rubs and I'll let her hold the f***ing remote control. Just don't make my private parts look like a M.A.S.H. unit, 'kay?

:D so glad you're back Worm
I think there's a huge difference between ejaculate and blood. Blood just doesn't arouse me. And isn't that what sex is about? Passion and arousal?

It's a bit too niche for me i'm afraid.

it has nothing to do with blood arousing anyone. you are completely missing the point. spooge doesnt arouse me either. does that in itself "arouse" you? no. its just what happens. im sure the site of blood arouses some people with special fetishes, but thats not what this is about.

it has nothing to do with blood arousing anyone. you are completely missing the point. spooge doesnt arouse me either. does that in itself "arouse" you? no. its just what happens. im sure the site of blood arouses some people with special fetishes, but thats not what this is about.

Of course, when the penis is aroused it fills with...blood.

How ironic. Or iron-rich, anyway.

It shouldn't be associated with having it off though.

Just don't do it.

I think for most people it's simply about acceptance and being open minded. It's nothing more than normal biology. I don't know why some people get so uptight about it.

I think for most people it's simply about acceptance and being open minded. It's nothing more than normal biology. I don't know why some people get so uptight about it.

I think it's just a preference, just like some women are fine with anal sex, or having their face ejaculated on, etc., while others are not.

i'm with ya bored. next time im in your neighborhood and im on my period, i'll give you a call. ;)

Tags
aunt flo sex bloody vag lulz nrithsmom=sofat pls ban crystal scandalised virgin :.( wash that twat yack
Back
Top Bottom