Dipping your pen in ink

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date

Have you had sex while on your/your girlfriend's period?

• Yes

Votes: 22 59.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 40.5%

• Total voters
omg, seeker, i swear, i was in the middle of the typing THE EXACT SAME THING. and then i changed my mind cuz i just didnt feel like getting into it with them. but since you brought it up, I'd just like to agree with you. haha

i shouldve posted it, we wouldve had nearly the exact same at the same exact time, heh.

great minds and all that :thumb:

Well that last sentence says everything about you doesn't it? It is about Morrissey after all and not crude jokes about period blood.

I just wish some people would grow up on here.

It has some excellent threads on this site, but it's disappointing to see daft stuff like this, it brings it's whole credibility down. I've said this before and i'm not going to repeat myself.

How is this a bad thing?

How do you measure the credibility at all?

By comparing it to the other Morrissey forums?

I honestly believe that some of the people around here secretly hope that one day Morrissey will stop a show and point to them in an audience and say "Hey you, no you the one who wants to be me and act like me and live your live like me on the internet, come on up here and sing the next song."

I honestly believe that some of the people around here secretly hope that one day Morrissey will stop a show and point to them in an audience and say "Hey you, no you the one who wants to be me and act like me and live your live like me on the internet, come on up here and sing the next song."

Oh, he won't do it for everyone else on So-Low, but he will do it for me.

RockBand Trubz does an awesome job on vocals, but would suck pretty badly on the big stage.

Yup, as in bestiality is the BEST. Not too sure if it is considered humane though, I'm sure animals enjoy sex as well? Reminds me of that movie Caligula, definitely one of the classics.

Yeah great movie. Caligula would have blushed.:o

What about the fact that boobs tend to have their finest (and most voluptuous) hour during ink week? What's to be done about that?

Tags
aunt flo sex bloody vag lulz nrithsmom=sofat pls ban crystal scandalised virgin :.( wash that twat yack
Back
Top Bottom