Dipping your pen in ink

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date

Have you had sex while on your/your girlfriend's period?

• Yes

Votes: 22 59.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 40.5%

• Total voters

Cassius

2715556075_e7ff2db6dd_o.jpg

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I'm almost certain the guy in the Midol ad wouldn't really be into girls.

Seasick

This thread is the friggin funniest of all time. Just catching up from yesterday. I can't get that image of ass pounding diarrhea out of my head. Nassy. :sick:

I have to say the blood doesn't do anything for my libido. It's the thought of penetration that does. I just refrain from looking until it's all over. :squiffy:

And god bless the women that don't mind a little spooge sliding down their gullet. It's nutritious..right?

AllYouNeedIsMoz

Queen Bee
There's actually another pic that floats around with that phrase but it's got actual people in it, so I opted for the scary cartoon lady.

AllYouNeedIsMoz

Queen Bee
I think I'm going to start randomly saying "Envy. It wears a coat and hangs out in hallways" as if it's a very deep, meaningful statement.

Which is, of course, nothing to do with this thread.

But mentioning the word "thread" in this thread could have to do with it very easily.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I think I'm going to start randomly saying "Envy. It wears a coat and hangs out in hallways" as if it's a very deep, meaningful statement.

I have a coat just like that. :tears::)

D

Deleted member 6305

Update:

It's much better without the blood thank you very much. :guitar:

I'll wait the 5 days for sure next time.

Tags
aunt flo sex bloody vag lulz nrithsmom=sofat pls ban crystal scandalised virgin :.( wash that twat yack
Top Bottom