Dietician asked to assess Morrissey's diet

Reckon Steve's diet consists of pasta, pasta and more pasta, Italian bread, refried beans, guacamole, potatoes, Corona beer, chocolate chip cookies, tortillas, orange mocha frappuccinos, and his favorite soy Dodger Dogs at Dodger Stadium. Reckon sounds good m8 inn nn nn n it. Reckon he keeps slim because of his Malibu personal trainer who is top ace. Reckon you lots are lost if you say he eats Mank noodles brittish cury in margaret thatcher sauce.

Reckon Steve's diet consists of pasta, pasta and more pasta, Italian bread, refried beans, guacamole, potatoes, Corona beer, chocolate chip cookies, tortillas, orange mocha frappuccinos, and his favorite soy Dodger Dogs at Dodger Stadium. Reckon sounds good m8 inn nn nn n it. Reckon he keeps slim because of his Malibu personal trainer who is top ace. Reckon you lots are lost if you say he eats Mank noodles brittish cury in margaret thatcher sauce.
Why’s the personal trainer ace, Morrissey doesn’t look in particularly good shape or is he ace because because he gives you a good tip after you wash his car?

Why’s the personal trainer ace, Morrissey doesn’t look in particularly good shape or is he ace because because he gives you a good tip after you wash his car?

OMG, can you imagine having a job as Morrissey's personal trainer? LOL! That's a golden premise for an SNL skit right there!

Remember that post from a long time ago about someone seeing Morrissey buying a corn dog at 7-11? Does he just eat the "corn" part and give the "dog" to a homeless?

well that was inane

Diabetes on a plate (with a side-serving of Candida). No wonder he's always ill.

Lol
Bloody hell another ailment to add to his enormous list of (potential/made up) maladies...lets see; autism, depression, BPD, emmm oh barrets, ADHD, Canada, diabetes, talking craps, foot in mouth...
Get a grip of course he eats fruit and vegetables but its a starch heavy diet. Baked beans and nuts are protein.

Lol
Bloody hell another ailment to add to his enormous list of (potential/made up) maladies...lets see; autism, depression, BPD, emmm oh barrets, ADHD, Canada, diabetes, talking craps, foot in mouth...
Get a grip of course he eats fruit and vegetables but its a starch heavy diet. Baked beans and nuts are protein.

What kind of maladie is Canada? Never heard about it.

Lol
Yes, I don't take him literally on this - we know he lies/exaggerates about pretty much everything. I suspect his diet is better than it used to be but it was always awful - by all accounts he survived the Smiths largely on crisps, chips and chocolate. I don't think it's a coincidence though that the biggest risk factors for Barrett's are alcohol and fermenting gut/acid reflux (ie too many carbs).

Yes, I don't take him literally on this - we know he lies/exaggerates about pretty much everything. I suspect his diet is better than it used to be but it was always awful - by all accounts he survived the Smiths largely on crisps, chips and chocolate. I don't think it's a coincidence though that the biggest risk factors for Barrett's are alcohol and fermenting gut/acid reflux (ie too many carbs).

Alcohol is the worst for Barrett's, but people who don't drink may suffer from it, too.

Canada was a joke on Candida...thrush..dropping my d like Sadiq Khan.
Please excuse the pedantry, but Candida is not thrush, which is a fairly localised yeast infection. Candida is a more serious infection, primarily of the digestive tract, but it can spread systemically and have a catastrophic impact on overall health - speaking from experience.

Please excuse the pedantry, but Candida is not thrush, which is a fairly localised yeast infection. Candida is a more serious infection, primarily of the digestive tract, but it can spread systemically and have a catastrophic impact on overall health - speaking from experience.

Thanks for clarification - thought it meant he had an itchy fandango

Back
Top Bottom