Did you ever upset a friend, and then feel guilty?

Tell me more, tell me more......
spill the beans on you upsetting your friend:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

I've done this..I hate when I didn't actually do anything wrong to them, and I still feel guilty over something that happened..:blushing:

I have never upset anyone, ever.

And feeling guilty is a waste of time. What's done is done. Say sorry and move on.

I had a mate who I'd not seen for years, then I get an invite to his wedding, didn't go..

Still not seen him but feel slightly guilty..

Yes. :(

And feeling guilty is a waste of time. What's done is done. Say sorry and move on.

It's a waste of time if you don't learn from it. Yes, what's done is done, but saying sorry just so you can move on, when you are not sorry, is adding insult to injury. If you aren't sorry, don't say you are. A lot of people won't apologize because they think it shows weakness, while others offer stock insincere apologies on a regular basis. We all make mistakes and learning to acknowledge them and learn from them is a nice trait, in my opinion.

I sometimes upset people (who eventually aren't even that upset, because they actually don't care that much about what I say or do), but only for good reasons, such as them upsetting me in the first place, and then I feel guilty anyway. I guess I was made to love. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom