Did Nugz make it on stage???

I can confirm that Nugz did not make it on stage. Sadly I didn't either. On Monday I came about 1 inch from a hand shake but the damn barrier was so far back, it wasn't happening.

Nugz was all over that shirt though. Her and I had fight so hard to keep a chunk of it, but it did work.

I must say though, congrats to Darth Vegan for makeing a great attempt at getting on stage last night. He was so close to getting on stage, but walked away with a good hand shake.

Way to go Skinner and Nugz -and Darth!

Damnit. She was gonna scream "I love Cassius!!!" when she made it on.

Seriously, I really did want her to make it. It would mean alot to her.

anyone else think they moved the barriers foward even more to deter people from stage invasions?? didn't help much..

I did my very very best to help darth vegan on stage and was thrilled to see Moz actually notice him and change direction to make a concentrated effort to shake Darths hand. THat was super cool...

and to the others...
congrats on your bits of shirt... tee hee :p :p :p

so are you guys part of the crowd that saves spots in the line outside the venue...pissing off all the poor souls who waited since morning or noon, who are forced back to 2nd and 3rd row because they aren't in with the one person in the line, up front, holding a space for ten people. I have a theory this group of front row peeps, who rudely get in line close to last minute, started here on the boards.

If anyone on here is doing that...stop it...it's simply not right. A lot of pissed off people at Hammerstein. selfish selfish.

so are you guys part of the crowd that saves spots in the line outside the venue...pissing off all the poor souls who waited since morning or noon, who are forced back to 2nd and 3rd row because they aren't in with the one person in the line, up front, holding a space for ten people. I have a theory this group of front row peeps, who rudely get in line close to last minute, started here on the boards.

If anyone on here is doing that...stop it...it's simply not right. A lot of pissed off people at Hammerstein. selfish selfish.

Oh I know I know what you are talking about!!!! And just to let you know I am not a part of that (or any) crowd, and I am just as much annoyed as you are about this "Gang" - its utter bullshit and totally greedy. You know what though...? whatever with that - if its so important to them that they have no shame then it just goes to show that they have lost the point and are stumbling through completely unaware.

its awfully rude to assume such things. TO be honest most of us are so far spread apart in the US that theres no way any of us could hold a place for ten people. maybe two, tops! Geez! Get there earlier in front of the placeholders hahaha ;P
just be thankful you can park anywhere you want and that you can walk and go into any venue; its not always so for my wheelchair using husband. we often don't get good seats anywhere :( when we do though its a treasure.

its awfully rude to assume such things. TO be honest most of us are so far spread apart in the US that theres no way any of us could hold a place for ten people. maybe two, tops! Geez! Get there earlier in front of the placeholders hahaha ;P
just be thankful you can park anywhere you want and that you can walk and go into any venue; its not always so for my wheelchair using husband. we often don't get good seats anywhere :( when we do though its a treasure.

good point. I am thankful I managed. By the last night my legs did ache a bit from the waiting and I suppose the pain in my arms... the pain in my legs... stung a bit more when I saw people take their held spot in line after I had been standing there half the day... that's all. But it's true, we did manage. My back is all kind of funny from a night standing with one leg higher than the other because of a difference in height on the floor. But after reading this I just feel grateful to be in good health and strong enough to actually do it... I might add that being 5 foot 10 and 1/2 is not a bad deal either.

Not to hijack the thread etc, but I agree with Wink Wink. I stood in line for 8 hours on Tuesday and Sunday and was about 12th in line both days which very well should have secured me a spot on the rail, but it did not. I got over it and still enjoyed the show of course but it just seems silly when you think about it. 2 people in line holding the place of 15 other people??? 1 or 2, I can understand. But when a big group appears at the very front of the line about 30 minutes before doors, what the hell are people supposed to think when they have been waiting in line all damn day and they get screwed out of a front row spot that they earned by being in the line all day?

Just because you have a lot of friends doesn’t mean you should abuse anything. It is a privilege to see Moz especially from the front row. It isn't a right. And you are certainly not entitled to such a privilege because you have the right friend with these queue tactics.

Also I feel that the staff handled things foolishly on a number of days. The stampede that ensued on Tuesday only benefited me because I ran for dear life to the barrier, in hopes that my 8 hours of waiting hadn’t gone in vain. I was one of the lucky ones. Others were not so lucky.

All in all the whole queuing experience allowed me to make some really nice friends, and also disappointed me so about the depletion of common courtesy and ethics of people today.

Last edited:
oooh i envy you! :) I wish i was a little bit taller, i wish i was a baller...

Well you talkin to a straight baller! :p Hehehe... well, no, not even close... :/

Height is nice - yes - something went right for a change...

I feel for the shorter folks but actually the best I can or will do is put my hair up in a bun so it does not go into the faces of the folks behind me (it really is the polite thing to do people) - and help those brave ones who attempt to get on stage to the very best of my ability. I wear soft shoes and shower well - wearing deodorant (eh hem people) and not too heavy a scent - because some of is smellin nasty!!! - its wonderful when Mozza smells fantastic (my entire bedroom smelled like his shirt when I woke up.... it was that doused :) :) - dreamy way to wake up actually) but gosh - too much cologne or perfume can really cause a headache when you are waiting for the show to come on! And I realize that there was a Mexican Grill across the street - but shouldn't some of you have thought before going there for lunch? Only for Moz would I allow myself to be surrounded by so many people with their odors and germs and fluids.

Not to hijack the thread etc, but I agree with Wink Wink. I stood in line for 8 hours on Tuesday and Sunday and was about 12th in line both days which very well should have secured me a spot on the rail, but it did not. I got over it and still enjoyed the show of course but it just seems silly when you think about it. 2 people in line holding the place of 15 other people??? 1 or 2, I can understand. But when a big group appears at the very front of the line about 30 minutes before doors, what the hell are people supposed to think when they have been waiting in line all damn day and they get screwed out of a front row spot that they earned by being in the line all day?

Just because you have a lot of friends doesn’t mean you should abuse anything. It is a privilege to see Moz especially from the front row. It isn't a right. And you are certainly not entitled to such a privilege because you have the right friend with these queue tactics.

Also I feel that the staff handled things foolishly on a number of days. The stampede that ensued on Tuesday only benefited me because I ran for dear life to the barrier, in hopes that my 8 hours of waiting hadn’t gone in vain. I was one of the lucky ones. Others were not so lucky.

All in all the whole queuing experience allowed me to make some really nice friends, and also disappointed me so about the depletion of common courtesy and ethics of people today.

AMEN!!!!! I SECOND THE ENTIRE THING EXCEPT THE PART ABOUT HAVING BEEN LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE FRONT ROW. The only reason I got front row for the last song on Friday when I happened to catch the shirt is because when Moz threw the other shirt some frantic and crazed person in front of me started foaming at the mouth and jumped for it as if it were water and he had been stranded in the desert for 10 days without having had a drink!!! incredible!

Back
Top Bottom