Did Johnny get a tattoo?

kissmyshadestoo

Nobody ever looks at me twice
Modest Mouse was on Jimmy Kimmel's show last night....they played "We've Got Everything" and left off with a cut-off "Tiny Cities..."

During "WGE", Johnny's sleeves were rolled up and I noticed what appeared to be a circular tattoo on his inner left forearm. I tried to see if there was video on Kimmel's site but it must not be up yet.

Anyone know if he got inked during the recent tour? I know Mr. Brock has a bunch of tats....

yeah here is the proof..OMG i cant believe it hehe..but yeah he didnt have it in nyc so in the last few days him and isaac got tats..:D

kimmel1.jpg

Modest Mouse was on Jimmy Kimmel's show last night....they played "We've Got Everything" and left off with a cut-off "Tiny Cities..."

During "WGE", Johnny's sleeves were rolled up and I noticed what appeared to be a circular tattoo on his inner left forearm. I tried to see if there was video on Kimmel's site but it must not be up yet.

Anyone know if he got inked during the recent tour? I know Mr. Brock has a bunch of tats....

Yeah I caught the Kimmel show last night too. I saw the tattoo and was surprised. Johnny was lookin' pretty hot! He is much easier on the eyes than that Isaac guy.

Back
Top Bottom