Did anyone notice Morrissey's nailpolish?

M

MuteWitness616

At the Aragon Ballroom in Chicago he had white nailpolish and I heard he also wore it at other shows..

Plenty of people did notice Morrissey's nailpolish

rather ... when did he not wear nailpolish this tour?
KU era it was red,

cal2.jpg

now it's some glittery metallic.

Moscow via the frink, link from main page comments:
0000f90w

Hands up
who is wearing nailpolish and does as a refernce to moz ? did so out of moz-inspiration?

Last edited:
I had matching nail polish on when I met him.

I didn't point that out to him. :)

I got my toes painted (not matching) at a salon after I saw his fingers were painted. I was going to get the same exact polish but the video on the flatscreen at the salon was Kylie Minogue and the superstitous dum dum in me thought that I'd better get a different color since Morrissey dislikes her so much, I didn't want to associate the color he picked with the music I was listening to when they were painting it on me. :o

Oh the lengths I go to keep you happy my darling. :love:

Maybelline do a shade that's pretty much identical to the one he's been wearing. And yes, I'm wearing it too. :)

*'blushes a bit* short nails are very nice if someone likes to do do delicate things with their fingers near delicate areas ...

QUIFFAA!!! :eek:

:D :D :D how lovely to be able to shock/surprise you ...

but seriously ...

:straightface: rescuing squirrels wouldnt work with Florence Griffith Joyner nails, would it?

Like with other entanglements with the soft and furry beloved ones he so likes

- whatever were you thinking of?

erm, what's the other word for cat?

:p :D :lbf:

:D :D :D how lovely to be able to shock/surprise you ...

but seriously ...

:straightface: rescuing squirrels wouldnt work with Florence Griffith Joyner nails, would it?

Like with other entanglements with the soft and furry beloved ones he so likes

- whatever were you thinking of?

erm, what's the other word for cat?

:p :D :lbf:

It's a bit late to try and save yourself now, isn't it? And your last statement proved that perfectly. :lbf:

Where is the smiley with the halo, when one needs it ?!

<sulks>

My original posting was complimenting your short nails on the possibilities they imply...

You didn't get it, so I switched over to Moz-related innuendo

</sulks>

(Don't worry, Girl with the thorn, it didn't break my heart. Sometimes I like multi-dimensional innuendo and I wasn't serious. But what if a nice lesbian came on with sth like that post ... , you might miss her sigh)

:p

Back
Top Bottom