did anybody else see kerry katona on 'this morning', this morning?

HIM

shitfaced. car crash. classic.

I was still in bed because I stayed up late last night.

What was it all about?

New iceland ad or fitness DVD?

I saw it as i've been waiting in for A Gas engineer(who hasn't turned up:mad:)

She was definately drunk or high.She was on the show a while back and was exactly the same.

I don't know how she manages to look after four kids whilst shit faced unless she has nannies.

I know she had a tough childhood but someone should help her before she implodes.

I was still in bed because I stayed up late last night.

What was it all about?

New iceland ad or fitness DVD?

i just had it on in the background whilst having a cup of tea and a biscuit and she was being interviewed. they said they were going to interview her about recent cosmetic surgery and a 'comeback' she was/is supposed to be making. immediately i saw her, i thought she was wasted. her speech was slurred and her eyes were a bit wrong.

halfway through the interview, they started asking her how she was feeling and alluded to alcohol problems. kerry got quite irritated and said, 'are you implying i'm an alcoholic?' (at least, i think that's what she tried to say) and philip schofield (the expression on his face was priceless throughout) explained that they'd already had several phone calls from viewers asking why she seemed so f***ed up.

she said that she was on chlopromazine and that that was the reason. i just think she was shitfaced, though.

normally, i'm not that interested in these kinds of things, but it was funny to see, happening live on tv.

i wanted her to go berserk in the studio.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info, HIM.

My ex-boss might got a call from Daily Mail or Sun to dispatch a copy of DVD of the show.

*edit*
At 1pm BBC London radio news bulletin mentioned about this.
It will be on London Lite and all the tabloids and national news on TV.

Last edited:
Concerned viewers contact ITV after Kerry Katona interview

ITV's switchboard has been bombarded with calls after Kerry Katona's appearance on This Morning earlier today.

Viewers were concerned after the former Atomic Kitten star slurred her words during the interview.

This Morning host Philip Schofield said to her: "You don't seem right to me. Your speech is slurred, how are you feeling?"

Kerry said she was surprised to hear this and blamed prescription drugs which she had taken to help her sleep.

She told the presenter: "All it is is my medication. I've never been happier, I swear to God, healthwise I'm fine."

Co-presenter Fern Britton also asked her whether she has a drinking problem following a story about her behaviour during a recent photo-shoot in Marbella.

Kerry told her: "No not at all, I was on holiday in Spain, I'm allowed to have a drink aren't I? So would that mean I'm an alcoholic?"

Kerry was appearing on the ITV show to promote her new MTV reality programme, Kerry Katona Whole Again. The show follows the ex-singer as she undergoes breast reduction surgery.

Did you see Kerry's appearance on This Morning? Watch the clip below and let us know what you think...

(my opinon off her head)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9RTYGb4ISk

Hmmmmm

Sorry bob, HIM was actually watching the show, immediately after her slot reported us. :p

I just don't get the media obsession with KK - she is a non entity of the highest order.
I walked past a supermarket magazine shelf months ago and one headline screamed
'Kerry - I've had enough I'm leaving Britain'

'Great', I thought, 'which airport are you leaving from, I'll wave you off'. She's still here.

It's like everytime her house is broken into, she calls 'Hello' before the police.
Complete waste of space.

Jukebox Jury

That was horrific. I'd say drink and drugs. Her pupils were massive (drugs) and slurring (drink).
f***ing hell, when will Iceland/OK give her the boot?

Because of her known history, i wouldn't be surprised if she had been drinking/taking drugs.
But, those symptoms; massive pupils and slurring, can be caused by prescription meds. Also, they can make you feel like you are drunk, feel drowsy and unsteady, and have other physical effects like that, without even a sniff of alcohol. Especially when you first start taking them, and your body's getting used to them.
So she might not have been drinking or abusing drugs...but as I said, I wouldn't be surprised.

does she play guitar?

I"m starting to think I should pay attention to what she does.

Is Jamie Lynn pregnant?

Can you imagine if your dad was named Jamie and your mom was named Lynn (and looked like a jack o'lantern four days after Halloween and they named you Jamie Lynn? She should have named the baby Jamie Lynn Jr. or Britney Jr.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she's had a really sad life.Her upbringing has screwed her up.

Back
Top Bottom