did anybody else see kerry katona on 'this morning', this morning?

she's always very quick to ram her "up bringing" down everyones throat. its all a complete load of bollocks. she's famous for being famous and bugger all
else. nevermind the credit crunch, the tv industry is in big trouble if all they can commision is programmes dedicated to her life, as well as jordan and the like. she's an attention seeker who willll stop at nothing to get herself in the public eye once her last project has been cast aside:gun

she's always very quick to ram her "up bringing" down everyones throat. its all a complete load of bollocks. she's famous for being famous and bugger all
else. nevermind the credit crunch, the tv industry is in big trouble if all they can commision is programmes dedicated to her life, as well as jordan and the like. she's an attention seeker who willll stop at nothing to get herself in the public eye once her last project has been cast aside:gun

actually she's famous for being in atomic kitten, and then marrying brian mcfadden. She was also 'queen of the jungle'.
(I can't believe I'm f***ing defending kerry katona- I am really taking the devil's advocate thing to new heights).

actually she's famous for being in atomic kitten, and then marrying brian mcfadden. She was also 'queen of the jungle'.
(I can't believe I'm f***ing defending kerry katona- I am really taking the devil's advocate thing to new heights).

i cant believe your defending kerry katona either:( oh well;)

the aforementioned person has come out and admitted she's a piss head. so i wonder if she, along with her husband will apologise to phillp schofield for the performance in which she denied being a wino and accused him of tryin to ruin her. i somehow doubt it:mad:

Back
Top Bottom