Diana-Morrissey

mozzette

Just wondering if anyone has read this: http://www.dianamystery.com/
Some people have too much time on their hands...:D

I know!

Morrissey did laugh it off when I saw him. I was working on the bodywork of that White Fiat Punto he used to have. It had a few dents in the side, but it was as good as new when I had worked my wonders on it.

Last edited:
I know!

Morrissey did laugh it off when I saw him. I was working on the bodywork of that White Fiat Punto he used to have. It had a few dents in the side, but it was as good as new when I had worked my wonders on it.

Oh aye? Any nuggets in the glove-box?

Peter

This is actually very interesting. Very funny indeed.

i have to say, the guy has a fantastic mind to make these connections. Must be into conspiracies and stuff like that.

I like the diana-morrissey mystery.

I know!

the guy first cam up with the diana-morrissey mystery in 2001...you live in Manchester...morrissey lived in LA...so how did you work on his car?

the guy first cam up with the diana-morrissey mystery in 2001...you live in Manchester...morrissey lived in LA...so how did you work on his car?

I didn't. It was a Diana conspiracy related joke. There is much talk of a mysterious white Fiat Punto that is supposed to have caused the Mercedes that she was in, to crash. Thats the joke!

Why am I explaining this? You really ought to get out more.

It sounds hilariously dumb. I don't know how people think anymore.:rolleyes: :p
I found the "agressively enlisting" him comment funny

Last edited:
I didn't. It was a Diana conspiracy related joke. There is much talk of a mysterious white Fiat Punto that is supposed to have caused the Mercedes that she was in, to crash. Thats the joke!

Why am I explaining this? You really ought to get out more.

oh yes, i don't know the details regarding the tragic death of your princess. i must get out more...

oh yes, i don't know the details regarding the tragic death of your princess. i must get out more...

at least say you're sorry...jeeeez

this reminds me of that jim carry movie...the new one...23? Right? That's what its called I think. You can make a conspiracy out of nothing.

Back
Top Bottom