Diana Concert

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
Jesus...my wife and daughter have this on the telly at the moment. It's making me want to vomit every time I turn my head to the telly. It's just plain, bloody awful in every respect. What do others think?

Peter

Need I add my bile?? And I haven't even switched it on- just knowing that it's happening is enough to turn my stomach. At least Brian May had good sense to pull out...although he will never be forgiven for that atrocious guitar solo opening he did at the last Royal 'pop' jamboree- wasn't he on top of Buck Palace or some nonsense?! If the line up is representative of Diana's tastes we can safely conclude she had none.

We managed to watch about 78 secconds and was then forces to turn it over to preserve our sanity!

It realy is worse than I expected, and I expected it to be bad.....

Did anyone see Joss f***in Stone caterwauling over "Under Pressure"?!?! Total car crash. And Fearne Cotton could be one of the worst presenters on telly. She's asking everyone the same three questions she did at Live 8

"How does it feel to sing in front of so many people?"
"Can you describe the atmosphere?"
"Waht were your memories of Diana?"

Who. Gives. A. Flying. f***.

At 37 I should be like my contemparies loving Elton and a bit of Take That but the bits I`ve seen I`ve had to turn over.The reason is its so cheesy it beggars belief.Its all so safe and "establishment".I hate the Royals.I hate them so much and all they stand for.

At 37 I should be like my contemparies loving Elton and a bit of Take That but the bits I`ve seen I`ve had to turn over.The reason is its so cheesy it beggars belief.Its all so safe and "establishment".I hate the Royals.I hate them so much and all they stand for.

what do they stand for?

For some reason I am watching this and it is pretty awful. Take That were great obviously. I watched it earlier and saw Fearne Cotton interviewing the princes and just cringed! Ricky Gervais, who I am normally a big fan of, is pretty shit tonight aswell. It is quite funny/cringe worthy seeing the princes bopping along to P Diddy etc though! It was this or Big Brother......

i like duran duran

:confused:

Did anyone see Joss f***in Stone

Ho ho! This morning on BBC FiveLive Richard Bacon used a slightly more broadcastable word as her middle name!

At least they managed to not wheel out Annie Lennox!

HEHEHE:DAnnie Lennox indeed!!They forgot about so many...Shakin` Stevens,Bon Jovi:eek:and oh my God a big gig without Lenny (does alot for charity)Henry??:eek:Outrageous.

Joking aside Ricky boy died on his arse.

Joking aside Ricky boy died on his arse.

It was almost painful to watch! He's turning into another Peter Kay, still hawking the same stuff he's been doing for 3 years. The only thing people seem to want to see is him doing that stupid bloody dance

It was almost painful to watch! He's turning into another Peter Kay, still hawking the same stuff he's been doing for 3 years. The only thing people seem to want to see is him doing that stupid bloody dance

Three years? 8 years more like!
Did you ever see the 11 oclock show? Gervais had a regular slot in which he did his single comic creation. Mouthy mockney, cockney, estuary bloke who treads on a few taboos. It really is all he can do. And he's considered to be one of the greatest comics of all time. Unbe-flipping-lievable!

I'm not always a curmudgeonly old git but, why bother watching it in the 1st place? Surely you all knew what to expect?

I wouldn't have even entertained it being on the TV in my house. Skinny - did they have you locked in the room as well, so there was no escape?

Nothing against Diana - she was the best of a bad bunch, I suppose, but I am anti-monarchy and none of the 'artists' would have got me to flick the TV switch, never mind go to the event, even.

I'm not always a curmudgeonly old git but, why bother watching it in the 1st place? Surely you all knew what to expect?

I wouldn't have even entertained it being on the TV in my house. Skinny - did they have you locked in the room as well, so there was no escape?

Nothing against Diana - she was the best of a bad bunch, I suppose, but I am anti-monarchy and none of the 'artists' would have got me to flick the TV switch, never mind go to the event, even.

I was doing some work on the computer in the front room, so in effect I was locked in. Looking forward to Friday? Should be a good 'un. By the way, your picture's in the paper twice today, two articles. Blimey, you're getting famous!

Peter

Back
Top Bottom