Deviance Survey

Gigi

Miserable now
Sorry, the subject matter is not as interesting as the title might seem (not that the title seems interesting either).
I'm doing a project for my sociology class about deviance and I need some people to take a survey for me.
Don't worry, it doesn't ask about your deviant behavior (not that most of you would mind). You simply have to rank several acts based on how deviant you feel they are. All surveys are anonymous and I won't even remember who submitted what after I record the results.
The survey should take about 10 minutes, tops.
Please respond here if you'd like to participate and I'll pm you the survey. I will need all surveys to be comleted by 9pm tonight.

Thanks in advance,
Gigi

Sorry, the subject matter is not as interesting as the title might seem (not that the title seems interesting either).
I'm doing a project for my sociology class about deviance and I need some people to take a survey for me.
Don't worry, it doesn't ask about your deviant behavior (not that most of you would mind). You simply have to rank several acts based on how deviant you feel they are. All surveys are anonymous and I won't even remember who submitted what after I record the results.
Please respond here if you'd like to participate and I'll pm you the survey. I will need all surveys to be comleted by 9pm tonight.

Thanks in advance,
Gigi

I would love to help, but can't get it back for 9pm tonight.

I was getting all excitied about that as well.........:tears::p

Thanks in advance,
Gigi

I can do it :)

sounds like fun.. count me in.

Discarnate and nugz have completely my quota! Thanks to everyone who replied here and who pm'd me. I'll let everyone know the results once I've received all of the surveys and analyzed the data!

Interesting questions. By "most serious" do you mean "most deviant" ? Because those are not the same thing.

Well, I didn't actually create the survey. My professor did. I should tell her this is a problem. I noticed a few other wordings that could be argued!

I'll do it.

Back
Top Bottom