Detroit, MI - The Fillmore Detroit (Nov. 28, 2017) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Wish You Lonely / How Soon Is Now? / Suedehead / Glamorous Glue / The Bullfighter Dies / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / I'm Not Sorry / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / When You Open Your Legs / Hold On To Your Friends / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Back On The Chain Gang / Spent The Day In Bed / Home Is A Question Mark / Jack The Ripper / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You // Shoplifters Of The World Unite

Setlist provided by setlist.fm. Link posted by docinwestchester.

Last edited:
20171129_040039.png

IMG_20171129_040249.jpg

(pics: Boz & Ish).
Regards,
FWD.

:D

Last edited:

Last edited:
Someone mentioned a guy in the front was heckling him, what a jerk. Was Morrissey ok?

Someone mentioned a guy in the front was heckling him, what a jerk. Was Morrissey ok?

I don’t think it is a bad thing for a controversial artist to be challenged. He has to come out of his bubble sometimes and occasionally he get this sort of thing. Remember Red Dragon, sorry... Red Jumper in Poland that time?

Hope that I'm Not Sorry stays in for NY. The set list is looking great. I like how they tweak it little by little as the tour progresses.

I don’t think it is a bad thing for a controversial artist to be challenged.

Yes it is a bad thing if someone is heckling him and he walks off stage, causing all of the other people who paid for tickets to lose out. Challenge him in the press, whatever, but don't provoke him to end a concert early (which has certainly happened). "Challenging controversial artists" on their political statements is not really the purpose of concerts, and it's a poor forum for doing so. I bought a ticket and am traveling a considerable distance to see him soon for one reason: because I love him and want to see him perform, not because I want to challenge him loudly at a concert on something he said in an interview. Why would anyone go to a concert - spend money on a ticket, drive, etc. - to do that? You'd have to be, frankly, a real asshole to do that.

Yes it is a bad thing if someone is heckling him and he walks off stage, causing all of the other people who paid for tickets to lose out. Challenge him in the press, whatever, but don't provoke him to end a concert early (which has certainly happened). "Challenging controversial artists" on their political statements is not really the purpose of concerts, and it's a poor forum for doing so. I bought a ticket and am traveling a considerable distance to see him soon for one reason: because I love him and want to see him perform, not because I want to challenge him loudly at a concert on something he said in an interview. Why would anyone go to a concert - spend money on a ticket, drive, etc. - to do that? You'd have to be, frankly, a real asshole to do that.

Where else should the princeling be challenged? He is a public figure by his own choice.

It isn’t as if he offers himself up for questioning without certain conditions applied in advance, and as we see he can’t even trust himself in those circumstances sometimes.

I hope he adds 'Israel' to the setlist by the time he gets to Dublin. Otherwise on my solemn oath I'll jump on stage and sing it meselfs. And I won't need Gus helping me either!

Anyone know the list of the pre show YouTube videos he showed? The video compilation of music... Know the names of what was shown?

Where else should the princeling be challenged? He is a public figure by his own choice.

It isn’t as if he offers himself up for questioning without certain conditions applied in advance, and as we see he can’t even trust himself in those circumstances sometimes.

Anyone know what happened/what was said? It looked like they were throwing someone out.

Hope glamorous glue stays for tomorrow’s show. I don’t think it’s right to heckle or disrupt and get the show canceled for everyone who traveled payed money to be there. You can protest in the media, Facebook and his twitter account, you can protest outside the venue or even protest the venue and promoters for booking the show and hosting him. Make anti morrissey shirts and sell hem but to disrupt the show for everyone is wrong. I don’t think people’s art or speech should be shouted down

He stopped the show just before WPINOYB and argued with the guy and the guy left. Looked like Morrissey was going to walk off. Was unfortunate because Moz seemed miserable for the rest of the show and stayed only to the right side of the stage for the rest of the night. Too bad because up to that point the show and energy was awesome! Oh well at least he stuck it out.

He stopped the show just before WPINOYB and argued with the guy and the guy left. Looked like Morrissey was going to walk off. Was unfortunate because Moz seemed miserable for the rest of the show and stayed only to the right side of the stage for the rest of the night. Too bad because up to that point the show and energy was awesome! Oh well at least he stuck it out.
Ok, but was exactly was said? What were the words coming out of his mouth?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom