Detox anyone?

OMG! MEN! I'm obviously talking about a food detox, you know....no sugar and bad stuff for 3 days. Only boring healthy food. Feeling disappointed that no one wants to join me.

I am already doing this because I am having stomach problems right now. I'm here for you!:) I have just been eating apples, bananas, pistachios, water crackers, toast, rice, baked potatoes with just butter and salt, and chicken. It's the only thing I can really tolerate. Can't wait until I am better.

I am already doing this because I am having stomach problems right now. I'm here for you!:) I have just been eating apples, bananas, pistachios, water crackers, toast, rice, baked potatoes with just butter and salt, and chicken. It's the only thing I can really tolerate. Can't wait until I am better.

Oh no, how sad. Hope you'll get better soon!!

Okay Jackie, I'll do it. I kind of already am doing that since I'm dieting, I'll just have to lay off the beers and the pretzels for three days. :D And I guess my "So This Strawberry Walks Into A Bar" bars will have to go too, since I think they're loaded with sugar.

You should try the master cleanse sometime. It really is powerful.

Is that the thing where you have to add those juices and spices together and alternate between drinking it and a glass of water for 12 hours?

I'm not posting as a mod, I'm posting as an indivudual member. !Viva Hate! is a cock, and the sooner he's off this site, the better for everyone, including himself, as he'll find something else to do. I'll say it again. !Viva Hate! is a cock.

I'm not posting as a mod, I'm posting as an indivudual member. !Viva Hate! is a cock, and the sooner he's off this site, the better for everyone, including himself, as he'll find something else to do. I'll say it again. !Viva Hate! is a cock.

Shouldn't you get an infraction for that Peter? It's not in the Pigsty.

tumblr_ll7dm9sf201qakgd0.gif

Okay Jackie, I'll do it. I kind of already am doing that since I'm dieting, I'll just have to lay off the beers and the pretzels for three days. :D And I guess my "So This Strawberry Walks Into A Bar" bars will have to go too, since I think they're loaded with sugar.

Yaayy! Me and you CG!!

I'm eating oreo biscuits at the moment....I have spend the whole weenend in the office working and eating bad stuff. And listening to music. Wearing my comfy trousers. It's actually quite nice to be here all alone.

I know dear, we all need a detox from him.

Back
Top Bottom