Desert island pick your mate

Desert Island Pick Your Mate!

• Morrissey

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • Marr

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
Some simple tips, eat a little before you eat a lot, boil everything and watch how things ripen and whether other animals eat them if any come by like birds. Most plants want you to eat their seeds and if the leaves are deadly, it’s fairly obvious to the observant :o
i wasn't really looking for practical tips, but thanks!

I’m honored but as of right now I’m really fat and have fast developing cataracts :o
but other than that, I could do alrite, especially if there is fish to catch in the lagoon :guitar:
Oh Robby, I knew you'd be good at all that survival stuff. But if it's reality we're talking about, I can't walk more than a few hundred yards without having to lie down so I guess we'd both be screwed :lbf: But look on the bright side, the fantasy weight loss potential would be huge :) Very sorry about the cataracts, can't they operate?

Oh Robby, I knew you'd be good at all that survival stuff. But if it's reality we're talking about, I can't walk more than a few hundred yards without having to lie down so I guess we'd both be screwed :lbf: But look on the bright side, the fantasy weight loss potential would be huge :) Very sorry about the cataracts, can't they operate?
Weight loss, brilliant :D and yeah, I may have exaggerated a bit, just to me not being able to see like I use to is annoying, particularly my once awesome depth perception going :squiffy: next doc appt in January, will know more after that :guitar:

how does one get cataracts? are they genetic? I thought they could be lasered off now?
People can get them a variety of different ways, I’d assumed I got mine from drugs or something :squiffy:
but no, same kind as my mom had, I may have accelerated the process but it was always gonna happen :o

Back
Top Bottom