Desert island pick your mate

Desert Island Pick Your Mate!

• Morrissey

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • Marr

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters

it's okay, baby. here, let me fan you with some palm fronds and peel you some grapes :love:

THATS HOW ITS GONNA GO.

Johnny, because he could fashion a guitar from random pieces of wood, tree bark and rubbish that washes up on the island, and then play on until we die of starvation.

Johnny, because he could fashion a guitar from random pieces of wood, tree bark and rubbish that washes up on the island, and then play on until we die of starvation.
that's a good choice for yourself. probably get along better with him than you would with moz.

that's a good choice for yourself. probably get along better with him than you would with moz.

I don't do well with whiny, narcissistic types, so you're probably right.

At what point does he fall off stage haven't got the patience it watch it all

Just click play. I marked it.
In case it doesn't work for you, it's around the 50 min mark

Morrissey. He'd be hard-going at first but I think he'd come out of his shell once he realised we were stuck with each other and there was no camera to play to and no one else to compete with. Johnny would be easy going at first but might become boring in time. There'd be no sex because he's never appealed like that although I do think he was handsome ( but a bit too chubby faced now) although he would no doubt be back to his scrawny 7 stone if we could find no coconuts.

if it were a choice of so-low people it would have to be 12 inchers cause he's got island living down and knows the names of all the trees and flowers (so what to eat and what not to eat) and where all the best baklava is at.
plus I have faith that at no point would he say to me "tonight we sleep in the bed together! its norMAL! it's what a man and a woman do when they are together!" like a certain swiss person when I was availing myself of his sleep amenities (don't worry, I swiftly put him in his place)

Morrissey. He'd be hard-going at first but I think he'd come out of his shell once he realised we were stuck with each other and there was no camera to play to and no one else to compete with. Johnny would be easy going at first but might become boring in time. There'd be no sex because he's never appealed like that although I do think he was handsome ( but a bit too chubby faced now) although he would no doubt be back to his scrawny 7 stone if we could find no coconuts.
I love the fact that you'd wait till he'd shed a couple of stone before you considered shagging him :lbf:

if it were a choice of so-low people it would have to be 12 inchers cause he's got island living down and knows the names of all the trees and flowers (so what to eat and what not to eat) and where all the best baklava is at.
plus I have faith that at no point would he say to me "tonight we sleep in the bed together! its norMAL! it's what a man and a woman do when they are together!" like a certain swiss person when I was availing myself of his sleep amenities (don't worry, I swiftly put him in his place)
Oh, well if it was Solo people I think I would have to pick Robby. Because of his army past he'd know all about survival tactics, how to find water and start fires without matches and catch fish without a net and all sorts of stuff. I reckon he'd know Morse code too, so we could send SOS signals to passing ships. Seriously, that's got to be better than listening to Morrissey whine about his hair or Johnny play his driftwood guitar for years on end.

Last edited:
Oh, well if it was Solo people I think I would have to pick Robby. Because of his army past he'd know all about survival tactics, how to find water and start fires without matches and catch fish without a net and all sorts of stuff. I reckon he'd know Morse code too, so we could send SOS signals to passing ships. Seriously, that's got to be better than listening to Morrissey whine about his hair or Johnny play his driftwood guitar for years on end.
I’m honored but as of right now I’m really fat and have fast developing cataracts :o
but other than that, I could do alrite, especially if there is fish to catch in the lagoon :guitar:

Some simple tips, eat a little before you eat a lot, boil everything and watch how things ripen and whether other animals eat them if any come by like birds. Most plants want you to eat their seeds and if the leaves are deadly, it’s fairly obvious to the observant :o

As a Mozanthrope I cannot choose any friends cause I hate every human being on earth and it's not like I lived all this time since 1992 when I got rid of my friends to get new ones.
I find grown men with friends as suspicious as a bar of soap on the floor in a prison shower.

Back
Top Bottom