Describe The 1st Time You Got To Met Morrissey

BattleRocks

The First Time I Met Morrissey Was A Couple Years Ago (When He Lived On Sweetzer) Off of Sunset, Me And Some Friends Use To Go And Literally Camp Outside His House Which Was On A Dead End Street, One Day While Camping Out (It Was Daylight Tho) Morrissey Came Out of His Garage, We Asked Him If We Can Chat And He Said Yes... At The Bottom of His Street Which Lead Out To Sunset Was A Cafe of Some Sort Anyways As He Headed Down His Curvy Street We Had To Turn Our Car Around By The Time We Got To The Bottom of The Street And To The Cafe We Were Sure Morrissey Wouldnt Be There BUT To Our Surprise There He Was Waiting For Us, Me And 3 Other Friends Got To Talk To Him For An Hour 1/2, Mind You When You Think You Might Meet Him You Have So Many Questions You Would Personally Like To Ask But They Dont Surface Until After He's Gone But In All Just Being Able To Speak To Him On Such A Personal Level Is The Most Amazing Feeling In The World...

Just Thought I'd Share This With All of You...

-BattleRocks-

The First Time I Met Morrissey Was A Couple Years Ago (When He Lived On Sweetzer) Off of Sunset, Me And Some Friends Use To Go And Literally Camp Outside His House Which Was On A Dead End Street, One Day While Camping Out (It Was Daylight Tho) Morrissey Came Out of His Garage, We Asked Him If We Can Chat And He Said Yes... At The Bottom of His Street Which Lead Out To Sunset Was A Cafe of Some Sort Anyways As He Headed Down His Curvy Street We Had To Turn Our Car Around By The Time We Got To The Bottom of The Street And To The Cafe We Were Sure Morrissey Wouldnt Be There BUT To Our Surprise There He Was Waiting For Us, Me And 3 Other Friends Got To Talk To Him For An Hour 1/2, Mind You When You Think You Might Meet Him You Have So Many Questions You Would Personally Like To Ask But They Dont Surface Until After He's Gone But In All Just Being Able To Speak To Him On Such A Personal Level Is The Most Amazing Feeling In The World...

-BattleRocks-

Your grammar is absolutely abysmal.

Your grammar is absolutely abysmal.

@ProfitInYourpoetry - Thank You For Taking The Time To Notice And Point Out My Grammer Is Horrible... Glad To Know The Way I Type And/Or Talk Impacted Your Spinless Little Life That You Felt You Had To Acknowledge It On My Thread... Gudos To You...

-BattleRocks-

Seriously though, what on earth compels you to type like that? It's really annoying to read. And by posting here at all, you assumedly WANT people to read what you have to say.

Seriously though, what on earth compels you to type like that? It's really annoying to read. And by posting here at all, you assumedly WANT people to read what you have to say.

@ Reckless - So How About I Go And Type The Way I Use To Type..

DoeS THiS MaKe iT aNy BeTTeR you PeoPLe aRe ReaLLy STReSSiNG oVeR THe Way i TyPe, YOU ALL ARE A BUTCH OF BITTER ASS OLD PEOPLE...

-BattleRocks-

@ Reckless - So How About I Go And Type The Way I Use To Type..

DoeS THiS MaKe iT aNy BeTTeR you PeoPLe aRe ReaLLy STReSSiNG oVeR THe Way i TyPe, YOU ALL ARE A BUTCH OF BITTER ASS OLD PEOPLE...

-BattleRocks-

If this gets you all confrontational, I predict a short residency for you here.
PS. I'd be willing to bet that you're at the most only 3 or 4 years younger than me. If it's more than that, well then no wonder you're acting like a 14 year old girl.

If this gets you all confrontational, I predict a short residency for you here.
PS. I'd be willing to bet that you're at the most only 3 or 4 years younger than me. If it's more than that, well then no wonder you're acting like a 14 year old girl.

@ McRickson - Let Me Start Off By Saying This: Your The One Having An Issue On The Way I Type So In My Opinion And Its My Opinion Alone You And A Few Other Negative Nancy's On This Site Cant Seem To Comprehend The Way I Type And The Way I See It Thats Your Problem Not Mine And Im Glad To Know You Can Predict The Future On Here (I Was Wondering What Ever Happen To Miss Cleo) Well We Found You And As For My Age Goes Well Im 32 And I Never Knew This Site Was A Teaching Class of How To Properly Type Over The Internet... I Could of Sworn This Site Was To Discuss Music And Talk About The Music of The Smiths/Morrissey And Other Bands of That Genre Not To Sit Here And Critcize Other Users But Hey Your Entitled To Your Opinion It Being A Valid One or Not... THE POWER OF FREE SPEECH!!!

*Im Done With This Disscusion, You Have Yourself A Great Night.

-BattleRocks-

It's like reading the longest book title ever. :p

Seriously though, as someone who has exchanged exactly 18 words with the man, could you shed some light on the discussion you had for an hour and a half?

It's annoying to read your post the way you type. I can't stand read more than two lines. If you post thread you want people read it then you ought to make something atractive to them tough.

"I'd like to meet Morrissey"; that's what I think sometimes. Other days I think not.

I never could get on with Ulysses.

Hope this is helpful!:

"The first time I met Morrissey was a couple years ago, (when he lived on Sweetzer off of Sunset), some friends and I used to go and camp outside his house which was on a dead-end street. One day while camping out, it was daylight though, Morrissey came out of his garage, we asked him if we can chat and he said “yes”, but he stipulated that this should happen at the bottom of his street -which lead out to Sunset - at a café of some sort. Anyway, as he headed down his curvy street we had to turn our car around. By the time we got to the bottom of the street and to the café we were sure Morrissey wouldn’t be there, but to our surprise there he was waiting for us.
Three friends and I got to talk to him for an hour and a half, mind you when you think you might meet him you have so many questions you would personally like to ask, but they don’t surface until after he's gone; but all-in-all just being able to speak to him on such a personal level is the most amazing feeling in the world... "

@ McRickson - Let Me Start Off By Saying This: Your The One Having An Issue On The Way I Type So In My Opinion And Its My Opinion Alone You And A Few Other Negative Nancy's On This Site Cant Seem To Comprehend The Way I Type And The Way I See It Thats Your Problem Not Mine And Im Glad To Know You Can Predict The Future On Here (I Was Wondering What Ever Happen To Miss Cleo) Well We Found You And As For My Age Goes Well Im 32 And I Never Knew This Site Was A Teaching Class of How To Properly Type Over The Internet... I Could of Sworn This Site Was To Discuss Music And Talk About The Music of The Smiths/Morrissey And Other Bands of That Genre Not To Sit Here And Critcize Other Users But Hey Your Entitled To Your Opinion It Being A Valid One or Not... THE POWER OF FREE SPEECH!!!

*Im Done With This Disscusion, You Have Yourself A Great Night.

-BattleRocks-

So essentially what you're saying is that you're 32 (older than me, by the way - so who's the "BITTER ASS OLD PERSON" now?), and you capitalize the first letter of every word in a sentence and try to use as little punctuation as possible? Because you type and type, and yet this is all I read from your posts..Do you write like this, too? Surely this can't be the first time someone has told you this.

I think meeting an artist you admire would be great but surely you'd want to meet on socially equal terms. I'm sorry to add to the brick-bats Battlerocks is getting, but the idea of stalking someone and then expecting to have a decent conversation is pretty out of wack.
Funnily enough I once met Pete Townsend at a party and whilst I can't claim to have made any lasting connection, there wasn't any "I think you're great Pete and have all your records', it was a short chat about the buffet which I felt was much more dignified.

BattleRocks don't listen to the jealous folk!

I wish I could have met him! Nice story!

You lot need to lay off him and look at the bigger picture.

-BattleRocks-

aww. what did you guys talk about?

I met him at the Glory Hole.

some people on here are really horrid - just ignore them - your typing is fine

Nice to hear that you had a good experience - tell us more - what was he like?

The problen isn't the story - it's pretty good - the problem is how it is written.

THOSE WHO MUDER LANGUAGE ARE NOT PURE

Back
Top Bottom