Derek Ridgers Skinhead Girls photo

What did the girls think? Does anyone know?

Re: Deceptive . . .

Thank you for this revealing link and superb image.

Reading the photographer's blog am afraid the misuse of this stunning image was deception - and am afraid I will not condone any such manners.

The young girls in the image can have had no idea of what symbolism was to become of them and the artist of the image had no idea of it's intended use.

Shame is the name Steven, Steven Shame.

Thank you for the link.
I love stories like this, cos I love 'devious, truculent and unreliable' Moz. The more petty, petulant and parsimonious, the less 'good bloke', the better in my book. Cos it makes the writing and singing of all those lovely, loving and loveless songs all the more genius.

Great story, but I'm sorry to hear that Derek lost out on any compensation.

Thank you for the link.
I love stories like this, cos I love 'devious, truculent and unreliable' Moz. The more petty, petulant and parsimonious, the less 'good bloke', the better in my book. Cos it makes the writing and singing of all those lovely, loving and loveless songs all the more genius.

This is ridiculous. This is a case of having a petulant assistant perhaps, or one who doesn't tell the whole truth and then Morrissey makes decisions based on those untruths and ends up looking like the asshole. I know he has his moments, but this seems like a case of miscommunication, not usery.

Bad management as usual. Who deals with the paper work, copyright, organising, backdrops? Does Morrissey do everything or can others take accountablity too?

This is ridiculous. This is a case of having a petulant assistant perhaps, or one who doesn't tell the whole truth and then Morrissey makes decisions based on those untruths and ends up looking like the asshole. I know he has his moments, but this seems like a case of miscommunication, not usery.

Yeah but funny how him or his assistants are so efficient in dealing with any matters directly related to him...e.g. the Stephen Street scenario recently...

Yeah but funny how him or his assistants are so efficient in dealing with any matters directly related to him...e.g. the Stephen Street scenario recently...

Maybe they have some weird cosmic hunch of covering something up. Morrissey has a lot of truth to tell.

Nice find and very interesting. Derek should have sued, I would have, it's blatant copy infringement.

I am tempted to buy......a shaver

Back
Top Bottom