Der Spiegel audio "to be released in the next days" - Juliane Liebert tweet

Last edited by a moderator:
I reckon you foreigners (95% of this board) are defending a Nazi magazine and not All-American and 2021 Mayor of LA Steve P. Morrissey. All you lunatics in Yerope, Austrilililia, and South America must be Nazis. What did all those Americans die for your freedom for. You ungrateful, lazy, cowards, pieces of shit. Uncle Steve would never say he would kill Trump. You don't bite that hand that feeds you and Steve wouldn't be invited to the most important Trump supporter in Malibu John Lydon's Malibu beach parties anymore.

Christ, why not just put an iPhone on the table when the interview stars and say "I want to have my own copy of my original words". End of bs.

Christ, why not just put an iPhone on the table when the interview stars and say "I want to have my own copy of my original words". End of bs.

Actually I was under the impression Moz had started doing that. Damon must've forgotten to recharge the phone the night before, I bet he has been suitably 'punished.' :lbf:

Any chance they can release it as a special interview disc on CD or vinyl? I miss those days.

The Fake News media is officially out of control. They will do or say anything in order to get attention - never been a time like this! :eek:

would of, should of, could of ....

Actually I was under the impression Moz had started doing that. Damon must've forgotten to recharge the phone the night before, I bet he has been suitably 'punished.' :lbf:

yes, guess not this time. I'm sure the interviewer would have mentioned it in their tweets.

This is what I have been dreading.
They have been calling out each others bluff, and it could go very wrong for Moz here. I do believe he did not intebd for his words to be interpreted that way (supporting Spacey, belittling sexual assault) but he should have said that in his statement, instead of flat out denying any wrongdoing whatsoever, because if there is any ambiguity in these recordings, it gonna look baaaad.

I don't care if there are 0 Der Spiegel questions in the tape for "context" – if Morrissey says what he said in the written interview, that's meaningful.

If the argument is that Morrissey can be coerced via Der Spiegel's questions into saying things he doesn't truly mean, that says something else about Morrissey.

Either way, we will learn something.

Yes. He either said the words or he didn't. So, what's next if we hear those words as printed? Claiming audio engineers cobbled together fake answers based on various clips? That would be a very Trumpesque response.

Last edited:
found a blazer for you, baby bear! but ONLY if it's genuine spun gold! I trust the purist among us are okay with your blazers being made of spun gold?

51835ec75be2938356d8667aa966fa6c--blazer-jacket-sport-coats.jpg

the buttons will of course need to be replaced with something more befitting a man of your divine eminence. oh dear, it is so hard to find just the right blazer! do you find that too, my darling?

found a blazer for you, baby bear! but ONLY if it's genuine spun gold! I trust the purist among us are okay with your blazers being made of spun gold?

51835ec75be2938356d8667aa966fa6c--blazer-jacket-sport-coats.jpg

the buttons will of course need to be replaced with something more befitting a man of your divine eminence. oh dear, it is so hard to find just the right blazer! do you find that too, my darling?
Do you think it'll fit? He's a bit chubbingtons these days.

Do you think it'll fit? He's a bit chubbingtons these days.
I'm sure I don't know what you are talking about. I've not noticed him to have any issues fitting into blazers, have you? plus, as far as i can see he has a physique resembling that of certain greek statuary. of course if problems arise we can always have a copy tailor made. you can do that, you know. when you're Morrissey.:cool:

but I'm bored of this topic now! *pout*

okay, whatever. I just wanted to show mozzer the blazer I found him. THATS ALL.

*off to look for scarves!*

but I'm bored of this topic now! *pout*

okay, whatever. I just wanted to show mozzer the blazer I found him. THATS ALL.

*off to look for scarves!*

nah, it's nothing to do with you rifke, it's just Peterb likes to rate other peoples posts off topic but when he's off topic it seems he think's that that's alright.

I reckon you foreigners (95% of this board) are defending a Nazi magazine and not All-American and 2021 Mayor of LA Steve P. Morrissey. All you lunatics in Yerope, Austrilililia, and South America must be Nazis. What did all those Americans die for your freedom for. You ungrateful, lazy, cowards, pieces of shit. Uncle Steve would never say he would kill Trump. You don't bite that hand that feeds you and Steve wouldn't be invited to the most important Trump supporter in Malibu John Lydon's Malibu beach parties anymore.

The Nazis killed millions during the war including children, who they gassed, raped, starved, shot and god knows what else. Yet you seem to think it funny to call people that name without a single shred of evidence.

You point out that a number of members may be foreigners, has it ever occurred to you that some members may have lost members of their families to the Nazis?

When you mention Nazis in an attempt to be funny, it really isn’t.

Regarding the Americans who lost their lives, they are well respected in the UK.

Last edited:
Would be interesting to hear any version right now. Maybe they have 'found' the unedited version now? :lbf:

personally, I would prefer to hear the unreleased take of '(Now and then There's) A Fool Such As I ', but that's just me.

:D:cool:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom