Der Spiegel audio "to be released in the next days" - Juliane Liebert tweet

Last edited by a moderator:
Will the Der Spiegel audio sound like this introduction to the legendary Pre-Fab Four The Rutles by Ed Sullivan?

out of curiousity, what does xx at the end of a message mean?

What's the Hindenburg disaster and the Nurnberg trials compared to this?

Will Moz take cyanide to prove his innocence?

But does that mean the unedited, unchopped and not-fiddled-with audio tape does no longer exists? Maybe not.

Would Der Spiegel have the decency to send him a copy too, or only publish the edited version? That is suspicious. decency? Der Spiegel? think you answered your own question there.

I want to read both versions but I guess they would deny it no longer exists as it could demonstrate their journalistic skills or the absence of them. yes, maybe.

At the same time they can’t say it does exist cause then, why not publish it? that's an interesting point.

whatever the case, I want to make clear that my maid services are still very much on offer, and that my maid services do indeed include foot rubs and scalp massages.

whatever the case, I want to make clear that my maid services are still very much on offer, and that my maid services do indeed include foot rubs and scalp massages.

Why is a funny young woman like you still single and you would fit in well as a maid in "Remains of the day".

Even your hate for me is cute. 12 Slack better come back and set you straight.

LOL

no.

also, mozzer! you might be interested to know that scalp massages promote hair growth because they increase blood flow to the scalp. so does hanging upside down, but with your esophagus issues you wont want to do that. don't worry, I don't mind giving you scalp massages a bit, do it all the time! we'll both be fully clothed of course--these are not Harvey Weinstein style massages--I in my crisp maids outfit (does it have to be crisp? I am so frightfully bad at ironing!), and you in your gilded blazers with the mother of pearl buttons, and we'll have opera music playing in the background! it will be glorious!

I don't care if there are 0 Der Spiegel questions in the tape for "context" – if Morrissey says what he said in the written interview, that's meaningful.

If the argument is that Morrissey can be coerced via Der Spiegel's questions into saying things he doesn't truly mean, that says something else about Morrissey.

Either way, we will learn something.

Angela Merkel statement expected at achtung achtung viele dank time tomorrow. Juncker the drunker too drunk to produce any kind of comment at this time.

JAAAAAAAAAAA!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom