Der Spiegel audio "to be released in the next days" - Juliane Liebert tweet

Discussion in 'General Discussion archive 2017 (read-only)' started by dotmatrix522, Dec 12, 2017.

By dotmatrix522 on Dec 12, 2017 at 1:34 AM
  1. dotmatrix522

dotmatrix522 Hey, how’s it going?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    1. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Oh this is going to be rich.
    2. AztecCamera
      AztecCamera
      I reckon you foreigners (95% of this board) are defending a Nazi magazine and not All-American and 2021 Mayor of LA Steve P. Morrissey. All you lunatics in Yerope, Austrilililia, and South America must be Nazis. What did all those Americans die for your freedom for. You ungrateful, lazy, cowards, pieces of shit. Uncle Steve would never say he would kill Trump. You don't bite that hand that feeds you and Steve wouldn't be invited to the most important Trump supporter in Malibu John Lydon's Malibu beach parties anymore.
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
    3. King Leer
      King Leer
      Christ, why not just put an iPhone on the table when the interview stars and say "I want to have my own copy of my original words". End of bs.
      • Like Like x 1
    4. bhops
      bhops
      Actually I was under the impression Moz had started doing that. Damon must've forgotten to recharge the phone the night before, I bet he has been suitably 'punished.' :lbf:
      • Funny Funny x 1
    5. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Any chance they can release it as a special interview disc on CD or vinyl? I miss those days.
    6. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      The Fake News media is officially out of control. They will do or say anything in order to get attention - never been a time like this! :eek:
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
    7. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      would of, should of, could of ....
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
    8. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      yes, guess not this time. I'm sure the interviewer would have mentioned it in their tweets.
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
    9. SweetnTenderYorkshireman
      SweetnTenderYorkshireman
      This is what I have been dreading.
      They have been calling out each others bluff, and it could go very wrong for Moz here. I do believe he did not intebd for his words to be interpreted that way (supporting Spacey, belittling sexual assault) but he should have said that in his statement, instead of flat out denying any wrongdoing whatsoever, because if there is any ambiguity in these recordings, it gonna look baaaad.
      • Like Like x 1
    10. SuedeMoz
      SuedeMoz
      Yes. He either said the words or he didn't. So, what's next if we hear those words as printed? Claiming audio engineers cobbled together fake answers based on various clips? That would be a very Trumpesque response.
      Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
      • Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
    11. rifke
      rifke
      found a blazer for you, baby bear! but ONLY if it's genuine spun gold! I trust the purist among us are okay with your blazers being made of spun gold?

[​IMG]

the buttons will of course need to be replaced with something more befitting a man of your divine eminence. oh dear, it is so hard to find just the right blazer! do you find that too, my darling?
      • Funny Funny x 1
    12. Peterb
      Peterb
      Do you think it'll fit? He's a bit chubbingtons these days.
    13. rifke
      rifke
      I'm sure I don't know what you are talking about. I've not noticed him to have any issues fitting into blazers, have you? plus, as far as i can see he has a physique resembling that of certain greek statuary. of course if problems arise we can always have a copy tailor made. you can do that, you know. when you're Morrissey.:cool:
      • Funny Funny x 1
    14. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      please Peterb and rifke, please .. stay on topic, I know you want to stay on topic Peterb. don't ya ?
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
    15. rifke
      rifke
      but I'm bored of this topic now! *pout*

okay, whatever. I just wanted to show mozzer the blazer I found him. THATS ALL.

*off to look for scarves!*
      • Funny Funny x 2
    16. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      nah, it's nothing to do with you rifke, it's just Peterb likes to rate other peoples posts off topic but when he's off topic it seems he think's that that's alright.
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
    17. Surface
      Surface
      The Nazis killed millions during the war including children, who they gassed, raped, starved, shot and god knows what else. Yet you seem to think it funny to call people that name without a single shred of evidence.

You point out that a number of members may be foreigners, has it ever occurred to you that some members may have lost members of their families to the Nazis?

When you mention Nazis in an attempt to be funny, it really isn’t.

Regarding the Americans who lost their lives, they are well respected in the UK.
      Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
      • Like Like x 5
    18. rifke
      rifke
      oh I get it! :lbf:

still, that's enough of me going off topic or I fear I'm going to be getting my own thread!:oops:
      • Funny Funny x 2
    19. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun

personally, I would prefer to hear the unreleased take of '(Now and then There's) A Fool Such As I ', but that's just me.

:D:cool:
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
    20. Raphael Lambach
      Raphael Lambach
      Wasn't the audio edited?
      Why does not the audio be available RIGHT NOW?