Depeche Mode - Live Here Now - Tour of the Universe - concert download links

This is awesome - thank you so much. I always read your posts and appreciate your links. This post makes my year...cannot wait to see DM in August.

Last edited:
This is awesome - thank you so much. I always read your posts and appreciate your links. This post makes me year...cannot wait to see DM in August.

Thanks for your kind words. I am just passing along links I have found.

http://dm-sotu.blogspot.com/search?...-max=2010-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=50

From the source of these links, I was under the impression that these are the "Live Hear Now" recordings, but after listening to a couple, I don't know if that is the case.
To me they sound like regular bootlegs, with crowd chatter (people near the recorder having conversation, not loudly but audible.)
I have heard official Live Here Now recordings and those sounded more professional than at least a couple of these.

Note: looking closer, I think only the Tel Aviv show is a "Live Here Now" recording.

Good info to know...the Tel Aviv Live Here Now show that you previously posted was a fabulous recording. I get anything by Mode that I can get my hands on, so I'll definitely be checking these out. I also was struck by your Leeland quote you had for awhile on your signature....not many people know about them. Great band.

Back
Top Bottom