Depeche Mode Concert Cancelled - Tel Aviv

The Seeker of Good Songs

(just sharing)

from: http://depechemode.com/news/index.html#073106_telaviv

DEPECHE MODE CONCERT CANCELLED - TEL AVIV

Depeche Mode regretfully announce the cancellation of their scheduled concert on August 3rd, 2006, at Hayarkon Park, following the latest developments.

Unfortunately, at present there is no way to reschedule the concert, as this is the end of the Depeche Mode world tour.

The band apologize to the fans, and thank them for their understanding

Yes, this is really sad, I was looking forward to this concert... actually, I was more excited about the warm-up act (Blonde Redhead), but I also wanted to see Depeche Mode... oh well.

Forget all the Lebanese getting the f*** bombed out of them, Depeche Mode Have canceled. OH NO. WHAT WILL WE DO?

6332a58d-75a8-4b8a-85f9-4f9f9b7ad29.jpg

9 x Fined said:
Forget all the Lebanese getting the f*** bombed out of them, Depeche Mode Have canceled. OH NO. WHAT WILL WE DO?

You reap what you sew. You allow a paramilitary organization to operate within your borders, and that group makes in incursion into another country and kidnaps it's soldiers, you should be prepared to face the consequences.

Israel on the other hand, should do more reading up on proportionality.

9 x Fined said:

6332a58d-75a8-4b8a-85f9-4f9f9b7ad29.jpg

exactly. The Depeche Mode fans should blame their child killing government

Back
Top Bottom