Denver - Fillmore Auditorium - 2007 [REPOST]

David

Picked this up from Dimeadozen, which I think had in turn picked it up from Smithstorrents. So big thank you to the taper (Mike B) and the folks who uploaded it onto those sites. I figured I'd repost it here because I hadn't sen it on these boards for a while.

This is a very high quality audience recording. It is a slightly better recording than, say, the Seattle boot (from around the same time on the tour). It's a fantastic concert and the recording makes it enjoyable to listen to. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could create artwork for this boot! :) So without further ado:

Live : Fillmore Auditorium : 9 May 2007

Part I:
Intro (Imperfect List)
The Queen Is Dead
First of the Gang To Die
The Youngest Was the Most Loved
You Have Killed Me
Disappointed
Panic
Let Me Kiss You
I Will See You in Far Off Places
All You Need Is Me
Lucky Lisp
Everyday Is Like Sunday

Part II:
The National Front Disco
I've Changed My Plea To Guilty
The Boy with the Thorn In His Side
Irish Blood, English Heart
Ganglord
In the Future When All's Well
Life is a Pigsty
How Soon is Now?
I Just Want to See the Boy Happy
Please Please Please, Let Me Get What I Want
You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side

Part I link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=272KV8U6

Will post II tomorrow. :)

Last edited:
Thank you very, very much for doing this!
And of course to the taper and uploader!

Last edited:
thank you so much! I could not have downloaded from torrent, so I am eternally much grateful for your re-post!

Part II is apparently "Download with Premium" on megaupload...Could you re-upload dividing into two file to megaupload if you dont mind taking your time.
Thank you.

Hey, thanks alot for this show! Could you put Everyday Is Like Sunday in with the last batch of these songs? It's not in the other zip files. Thanks

thanks so much! so how do I change these into mp3 so I can put them on my ipod? any idea which programs do so?

Thank you so much! David, you are so kind.

>Pokey
I used Bonk Enc to encoder to mp3 from flac.
http://www.bonkenc.org/

BonkEnc is a CD ripper, audio encoder and converter for various formats. It can produce MP3, MP4/M4A, Ogg Vorbis, AAC, Bonk and FLAC files (also AIFF).

Its very easy and free soft, try it :)

How Soon Is Now? missing from part 2 & 3? Nor in part 1

David, can you please repost track 20 'How Soon Is Now?". It seems to be missing from the recent part 2 & part 3 zip folders you have uploaded. It will be much appreciated!!!

Back
Top Bottom