Denver, CO - Paramount Theatre (Nov. 20, 2017) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Wish You Lonely / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Ganglord / The Bullfighter Dies / Suedehead / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / When You Open Your Legs / How Soon Is Now? / Hold On To Your Friends / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Home Is A Question Mark / Back On The Chain Gang / Jack The Ripper / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Speedway / Spent The Day In Bed / Glamorous Glue // Shoplifters Of The World Unite

Setlist provided by setlist.fm

• Images by Casperzoli, sweetness522, ?. Posted by Famous when dead:

41467_denver.jpg

41468_denver2.jpg

41481_denver3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually know the guy and Mokie, he lives in Colorado , all his family live in California, Mokie is a service dog, he tells his family that Mokie is an emotional support animal because he doesn't want his parents to have to worry about his asthma.
He spend more on the dogs than himself (literally).
Mokie was fine with the noise, and often goes to work with the guy.(remodels houses in boulder).

Don't RISE to G23, Benny The Butcher or others. ANYONE who has a ticket is surely WELCOME to stand on the front row. Some responders are probably just JEALOUS that HE got there 1st. Well done to him.

Hazard
x

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom