Denver, CO - Mission Ballroom (Sep. 26, 2019) post-show

Discussion in 'Tour' started by davidt, Sep 27, 2019.

By davidt on Sep 27, 2019 at 3:00 AM
  1. davidt

davidt Administrator Staff Member Moderator Subscriber

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Alma Matters / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Hairdresser On Fire / I Am Hated For Loving / Back On The Chain Gang / Morning Starship / The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get / Wedding Bell Blues / I Wish You Lonely / Lady Willpower / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / If You Don't Like Me Then Don't Look At Me / The Bullfighter Dies / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Jack The Ripper / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday // How Soon Is Now?

(Songs known to have been played).

Setlist courtesy of Anon, @SuedeMoz, FWD & setlist.fm

Last edited: Sep 30, 2019
    • Like Like x 2

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour' started by davidt, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Melü
      Melü
      No but a little bit moderation would be great.
      • Like Like x 1
    2. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Maybe that's not a bad idea.
      FWD might be inspired to set up his/her own site. All the decent information here comes from FWD anyway, apart from the good souls attending concerts who actually like Morrissey.
      The rest is just trolling with no moderator input whatsoever.
      Yeah, shut it down.
      • Insightful Insightful x 4
    3. Surface
      Surface
      A number of people have asked him to do that over the years (including me) but he has his principles and sticks to them.
      • Like Like x 3
      • Off-topic Off-topic x 1
    4. PIVI16
      PIVI16
      :thumb::thumb::thumb:
      • Like Like x 1
    5. PIVI16
      PIVI16
      It's a mystery to me, why these people are coming just to stupidly criticize Morrissey ?
      • Like Like x 4
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
    6. Uncleskinny
      Uncleskinny
      Because they want to and they can. Is that so difficult to understand? Do you want blind adoration? There's the official Facebook page for that.
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    7. PIVI16
      PIVI16
      Normally I do not participate in his sterile discussions (often incomprehensible to me) , but Between "blind worship" And systematic denigration, there is a balance, no ?
      Last edited: Sep 28, 2019
      • Interesting Interesting x 2
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    8. Uncleskinny
      Uncleskinny
      You say that like there's two extreme positions and nothing else. You seem to want no denigration. Well tough shit, that's the world we live in. I get it in the neck here all the time, but I don't complain, because I realise there's nothing I can do about what other people feel and want to post. It's not all sweet roses out there. Grow a pair.
      • Troll Troll x 1
    9. PIVI16
      PIVI16
      That's not what I said, but a critical criticism would be more useful ...
      • Like Like x 2
    10. PIVI16
      PIVI16
      Sorry I do not understand ?, i am french, my english is limited...
      (google translation, do not know either) :)
      Last edited: Sep 28, 2019
      • Funny Funny x 1
    11. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      That is the exact opposite of what the poster said.
      Read again.
    12. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      FWD is next to be banned I believe. But it’s obvious he doesn’t attend so he’s nowt to be concerned with.
    13. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      In recent months we've had right wing entryists claiming to be Morrissey fans. Time and time again they swamped threads with their opinions and no matter the topic subverted it. Strange then that Morrissey is currently touring and there is but the slightest peep from these devout fans?

No doubt when the believe they can use him to their advantage they'll be back and back in force. Maybe next time they'll be outed for the non-fan, and political opportunists that they are.
    14. gashonthenail
      gashonthenail
      He means he wants you to talk as much bollocks as he does.
      • Informative Informative x 1
    15. Melü
      Melü
      Oh you stalk his official facebook page as well. Makes sense, you’re literally obsessed with him :)
      • Insightful Insightful x 2
      • Like Like x 1
      • Off-topic Off-topic x 1
    16. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Denigration - "The act of UNFAIRLY criticising someone or something".
      We know that's the world YOU live in and we're sad for you.
      It's just not the norm that other people choose.
      You do have a choice what kind of world you live in, your world starts with you.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    17. Melü
      Melü
      I think, he likes it here just the way it is. He doesn’t like Morrissey and he likes to see people insulting him(where he can also earn money).
      • Like Like x 1
    18. vegan cro spirit 444
      vegan cro spirit 444
      o_O
      Dude lets be honest. Skinny and his pseudonyms-surface, moz sucks.com, moz left nut com etc. will never ever be banned. Moz followers and Moz music lovers would probably be the ones offed.
      Skinny is a 'friend of the house'.:straightface:
      If there would be banning everybody here would be a :turban: Moz hate troll.doh:
    19. vegan cro spirit 444
      vegan cro spirit 444
      Very good analysis.:thumb:
      they are pseudonyms and are unable to retire as their activity is controlled by Skinny.:straightface:
      like the little dude behind the curtain in wizard of oz.:frowning:
    20. countthree
      countthree
      If nobody hates you you are a nobody. I must confess I'm more on the side of Morrissey's blind adoration. In my opinion, despite his normal human flaws (like his unexplainable support for Che Guevara memorabilia) Morrissey will prevail. Haters are like spices in food. Too much are unbearable but a few of them enhance the taste.
      • Like Like x 4
      • Interesting Interesting x 1