• No, I prefer to be driven be driven by fear &/or hate

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • What is the Bern?

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Oh my god. it's Robby!

spontaneously luminescent
image.jpeg

Don't really love the choices so I didn't vote here though I did vote for Clinton and pragmatism as well as competence. He's lost though both in pledged delegates and and the popular vote. Clinton took all the delegates yesterday and will probably do so today. At first I was fine with his sentiment and his campaigne but hes turned really bitter and blames everyone and everything for his loss and many of his followers have just been terrible uncivil people and at times unlawful. The actions his supporters took in Nevada was descraceful as was his response. It had the echo of trumps my supporters are just passionate quote when those two men wearing trump hats beat that immigrant. Sure I think his ideas are a waste of time as they'll never pass congress but now he's just wasting his donors money as well as fueling silly conspiracy theories about rigged elections. As bad as the tea party saying obamas going to take everyone's guns

Bernie is really amping up the crazy.

When will he get it through his senile head that Miz Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton will be the next POTUS?

It's over. He's just waisting people's money and time at this point for the sake of his legacy and ego. Next will be the conspiracy theories as to how it was stolen from him. I hope he gets a lot of flak when he returns to the senate because a lot of Dems are holding there thonge for the moment but not after November I don't think when he needs them again to raise money for his own campaigne

Bernie sanders
N ADER

Good god give it up sanders. You lost the race in pledged delegates you lost the race in the number of states won and you got three million less votes in the popular count and now you, the populist people's candidate railing against a rigged undemocratic system, want the super delegates to over rule the will of the voters and just give you the nomination. What a bitter egotist

Back
Top Bottom