Deleted/Jake portions of "Autobiography" reinstated for US paperback edition

Re: Deleted/Jake portions of Autobiography reinstated for US paperback edition

Was it really just three sentences that were removed? I didn't read the US edition, but I was under the impression that Jake had been removed from it completely—including the outing with Chrissie Hynde, etc.

Why did Jake start hanging around fans? Bizarre.

I could be wrong but I kinda think he was stalked a bit and I sorta was witness to it. A year or so ago there was a lot of chatter on AYNIM about talking to him about buying a print and him being quite nice, etc, etc.. I'm not saying his babymama is an AYNIM poster, but she at least possibly might know some of them. I belong to the school of thought that it's bad form to contact Morrissey's contacts so I always righteously and silently judge and take note of those being friendzies with his nephew or Johnny Morr or Linder or whatever. I recall a Jake phase of that going on.

Jake may have been the "Best Friend on the Payroll," which is not flattering. Does anyone know if he had an operation? I know he tattooed "Battersea" on the inside of his lip.

It's unfortunate he didn't have someone as insightful as you to consult with about who he should and shouldn't be in love with! He could have avoided all of that time wasted being stylish, athletic, creative, talented, and special. :rolleyes:

Seriously though, you seem psychotic. Who are you to evaluate the past relationships of people you don't know? As far as I know, neither of them has ever had a negative word to say about the other or their time together—to the contrary, in fact. Get over yourself!

I think her names Kim, isn't it? I thought it was all a bit spooky jake the wannabe thug, really a middle class kid, seduces romantic morrissey They break up and jake starts hanging around with fans and even has a Child with one
Like she would be with him if he didn't know moz,
It's all a bit cultish

No her name isn't Kim.

I could be wrong but I kinda think he was stalked a bit and I sorta was witness to it. A year or so ago there was a lot of chatter on AYNIM about talking to him about buying a print and him being quite nice, etc, etc.. I'm not saying his babymama is an AYNIM poster, but she at least possibly might know some of them. I belong to the school of thought that it's bad form to contact Morrissey's contacts so I always righteously and silently judge and take note of those being friendzies with his nephew or Johnny Morr or Linder or whatever. I recall a Jake phase of that going on.

His nephew likes it, though.

The cousins do as well.

Of course Jake's gf wouldn't be with a 50 year old man if he hadn't f***ed morrissey.

I could be wrong but I kinda think he was stalked a bit and I sorta was witness to it. A year or so ago there was a lot of chatter on AYNIM about talking to him about buying a print and him being quite nice, etc, etc.. I'm not saying his babymama is an AYNIM poster, but she at least possibly might know some of them. I belong to the school of thought that it's bad form to contact Morrissey's contacts so I always righteously and silently judge and take note of those being friendzies with his nephew or Johnny Morr or Linder or whatever"

You get the stalker ones everywhere. The sad thing is the "friends " of Moz welcome it, it gives them power
Even if someone's been a friend of Morrissey for 20 years it doesn't really mean they are anymore like him than anyone else.
As for this women it's too much of a coincidence that she has a moz tattoo and seems like a mega fan and she is with Jake.
Jake was very in to the morrissey myth. Mozzer has some awful taste in people Jesse, Peter hogg, Kristeen
Jakes baby mom is pretty, amazed her name hasn't leaked

When I read that passage in the book, my impression was that an older girl (maybe the gang leader who spat in boys' mouths, ewww!) seduced him when he was a naive juvenile and convinced him to put out while she did "nothing." She destroyed his flower-like life, not once but twice. It wouldn't make sense if Moz was doing the seducing, as he clearly wasn't into it. But then, if she did "nothing," how did she get him to put out? Or maybe he was curious and the experience didn't meet his expectations.

As for being disgusted with the vag., that's not so weird is it? If you have a vag. do you ever get sick of changing tampons? LOL. Do you ever wonder why dudes would be so eager to make out with it? LOL. Look at CG: she's using some kind of device to prepare it for Moz. LOL. What I am saying is, this passage says more about his pre-sexualizing experiences than it does about his sexual preferences or what he thinks of women.

I do think that Moz may avoid the "pretty girls" (they make graves?) for fear that they will try to seduce him (well, that's what I thought when I saw one of his female assistants a long time ago), but that's all because of an early experience where he was most likely pressured by an older girl who clearly had her own issues. Just speculating. :p

Here's the full passage (written about his adolescent disinterest in sexuality), complete with honeypots and Bermuda triangles:

"Night after night like an unowned dog I would tear through the park, a creature in human form, all perilous bolt inviting danger, the bike dancing controlled flips as I gulped jets of rain–more danger, more fun. In comparison, what had girls to offer? Nothing but a mangled jungle of tangled hair presented as the jackpot payoff. Honeypots sprawled like open graves, their owners doing nothing at all other than letting you. The call of duty is all yours–to turn on and get off; to hit the spot and know the ropes; to please and be pleased; as the owners of such Bermuda Triangles do…nothing."

I could be wrong but I kinda think he was stalked a bit and I sorta was witness to it. A year or so ago there was a lot of chatter on AYNIM about talking to him about buying a print and him being quite nice, etc, etc.. I'm not saying his babymama is an AYNIM poster, but she at least possibly might know some of them. I belong to the school of thought that it's bad form to contact Morrissey's contacts so I always righteously and silently judge and take note of those being friendzies with his nephew or Johnny Morr or Linder or whatever"

You get the stalker ones everywhere. The sad thing is the "friends " of Moz welcome it, it gives them power
Even if someone's been a friend of Morrissey for 20 years it doesn't really mean they are anymore like him than anyone else.
As for this women it's too much of a coincidence that she has a moz tattoo and seems like a mega fan and she is with Jake.
Jake was very in to the morrissey myth. Mozzer has some awful taste in people Jesse, Peter hogg, Kristeen
Jakes baby mom is pretty, amazed her name hasn't leaked

I know her name but I'll respect the tart's privacy.

When I read that passage in the book, my impression was that an older girl (maybe the gang leader who spat in boys' mouths, ewww!) seduced him when he was a naive juvenile and convinced him to put out while she did "nothing." She destroyed his flower-like life, not once but twice. It wouldn't make sense if Moz was doing the seducing, as he clearly wasn't into it. But then, if she did "nothing," how did she get him to put out? Or maybe he was curious and the experience didn't meet his expectations.

As for being disgusted with the vag., that's not so weird is it? If you have a vag. do you ever get sick of changing tampons? LOL. Do you ever wonder why dudes would be so eager to make out with it? LOL. Look at CG: she's using some kind of device to prepare it for Moz. LOL. What I am saying is, this passage says more about his pre-sexualizing experiences than it does about his sexual preferences or what he thinks of women.

I do think that Moz may avoid the "pretty girls" (they make graves?) for fear that they will try to seduce him (well, that's what I thought when I saw one of his female assistants a long time ago), but that's all because of an early experience where he was most likely pressured by an older girl who clearly had her own issues. Just speculating. :p

You've almost got the device...

His nephew likes it, though.

The cousins do as well.

Of course Jake's gf wouldn't be with a 50 year old man if he hadn't f***ed morrissey.
The nephew is a saddo all the chances and he goes around like a groupie hound..ugly little f***

Everyone seems to know Jakes GFs name . well apart from me
I don't know anything about her. I am curious though. She seems like another KY open her legs
Type

Are you guys going to be assholes when morrissey finally decides to thrust his crown jewels betwixt my loins? Because I'm not technically a fan foremost, I'm technically a crazy person and I expect you f***ers to honor that.

Is that sort of like the time you were friends with Kristeen Young on Facebook and said this to her when she commented on one of your pictures ?

http://oi62.tinypic.com/axbrd0.jpg

I don't see the image but I did follow her on facebook since she's a f***ING MUSICIAN MARKETING HERSELF PUBLICLY, you dumbass. #touchéfail I gave Boz a clarinet too, because he's a ROCK CLARINETIST which is rare.

Last edited:
Hmmmm..... you mentioned Johnny Marr and Linder Sterling, who are also musicians, didn't you ? The image says " *swooon* Coming from the most hauntingly beautiful woman in alternative rock. I feel ten feet tall. :) " Would you care to explain yourself further ? Dig the hole deeper, so to speak ?

I don't see the image but I did follow her on facebook since she's a f***ING MUSICIAN MARKETING HERSELF PUBLICLY, you dumbass. #touchéfail I gave Boz a clarinet too, because he's a ROCK CLARINETIST which is rare.

Yeah but you weren't following her for her music were you? Fess up time.

Yeah but you weren't following her for her music were you? Fess up time.

Ask her. Ask her if I once mentioned him. Never. In fact, I followed her after she got sacked the first time because I felt bad about the situation, so I was supporting her and trying to bolster her when she had no ties to him. Check the dates on my facebook posts. f***, I have the transcripts, SHE'S the one who kept namedropping him while I steered clear of the topic. My connection to Morrissey was NOT going to be through a using, lying skank. I started to figure out her game and backed away slowly...

The nephew is a saddo all the chances and he goes around like a groupie hound..ugly little f***

Everyone seems to know Jakes GFs name . well apart from me
I don't know anything about her. I am curious though. She seems like another KY open her legs
Type

Yep. What 25-year old would get knocked up by a 50-year old man? Morrissey, that's why.

Hmmmm..... you mentioned Johnny Marr and Linder Sterling, who are also musicians, didn't you ? The image says " *swooon* Coming from the most hauntingly beautiful woman in alternative rock. I feel ten feet tall. :) " Would you care to explain yourself further ? Dig the hole deeper, so to speak ?

Well...I was casing her. And I noticed that people were kissing her ass, so I did that too. I do think she's beautiful, now not so much as I've seen the inside.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom