Delaying ejaculation

my friends and i were discussing this topic in the pub the other night. basically, it's what you do or think about to stop you coming if you want to keep going for longer. everyone thought it was hilarious that i conjugate irregular french verbs in my head until the, errrrr, 'urge' subsides.

i thought it would be interesting to see what the others on here do, or if they have any amusing stories to share?:)

my friends and i were discussing this topic in the pub the other night. basically, it's what you do or think about to stop you coming if you want to keep going for longer. everyone thought it was hilarious that i conjugate irregular french verbs in my head until the, errrrr, 'urge' subsides.

i thought it would be interesting to see what the others on here do, or if they have any amusing stories to share?:)

Lolz, I had to sneak in here, I just had to, the title of the thread was far too tempting... :p
Erm, change position, maybe?

Imagine you are shagging Anne Widdecombe!!

No that would only bring about premature ejaculation...:p

You'd have to remove the cobwebs from her pussy first!

I was awaiting a guilt trip for that remark. But it's not happening..:guitar:

I don't do anything like this at all, as that would take my mind away from the love-making taking place.

I read about a trick a long time ago that works for me.

The scrotum must tighten in order for ejaculation to take place, but if you pull down on your nut sack, stretching it back out a little bit will delay your orgasm.

good luck champ!

:guitar:

if you pleasure yourself enough inbetween encounters you will find you do not go as fast.

really not a bad thing anyways so try that.

good luck

haha

Back
Top Bottom