deer

morrisseychic

Seasick Yet Still Docked
I was just looking out the window at work, and I saw 2 men picking up a dead deer and putting the deer in a truck:( f***ing Hunters! I hope someone shoots them instead:D Thanksgiving , a turkey massacre. Thousands of turkeys put to their death. I will be eating alot vegetables:D
Thanksgiving should be call " turkey massacre day" .

int_uqzdngMorrissey20PETA20Thanksgi.jpg

I was just looking out the window at work, and I saw 2 men picking up a dead deer and putting the deer in a truck:( f***ing Hunters! I hope someone shoots them instead:D Thanksgiving , a turkey massacre. Thousands of turkeys put to their death. I will be eating alot vegetables:D
Thanksgiving should be call " turkey massacre day" .

Are you sure they were hunters? Where I live we get deer getting clobberd on the road all the time. Maybe it was roadkill.
The mess that a big truck can do to a deer...

Edit...chica beat me to it

One of the scary moments in one's life...

Mom and Dad surprised us and took their children to Colonial Williamsburg. That meant a trip to Busch Gardens. Now Dad drove everywhere... so we took the ride from New York to Virginia. As we rounded the turn to lead into the hotel....

BAM!!!!

A deer ran out of the woods and struck the vehicle head on caving in the passenger side headlights. It's body swung around slamming into the passenger side of the car pushing my mom into the middle of the car.

Now I have seen people get hit by cars in person... I have seen people fly up in the air after being hit by a car... they simply do not walk away....

This creature got up... snorted and trotted back into the woods. Since it was bleeding and coughing blood up I will assume it died in the woods...

Freaky experience... and no... the vacation was not cut short... they pulled the fender out and for the rest of the vacation mom entered and left on the drivers side.

Hunting is a big deal where I come from. My grandmother would always take me with her when I was little, and I would see the whole process: the kill, gutting, skinning, the whole works. It's very, very disgusting. When I got older I refused to be a part of it, and I never shot an animal.

I'm a vegetarian, and my boyfriends parents have been hunting. They put meat in a lot of things, and I accidentaly ate some meat in their gravy last night. :(

Here is something i've always wondered:

Some (if not many) vegetarians would like the rest of the world to stop eating meat completely. My question is, what do they propose that we do with all of the animals once they die? If we can't eat them, and we can't make them into things like leather jackets, shoes, etc., what would we do with them? Can't very well just leave dead animals lying around, how would they be used?

Oh, yes, and on the original topic:

In my sleepy little village, there are deer all over the place. They run in front of cars, get hit, and its very sad to see. I think that there is some sort of law that says you have so long to claim the deer after you hit it, and if you do so, it is yours to deal with as you see fit. Don't quote me on that, tho, i'm not a hunter nor will i ever be one. :)

Young Deer Hunter's Hat Shot Off Head

THERESA — A 13-year-old boy out deer hunting with his father had his hat shot off his head but wasn't injured.

Jeffrey Trepanier, 32, called the sheriff's office Monday to report someone shot the hat off his son's head while they hunted on public lands just north of Theresa.

"That was way too close for comfort," said Dodge County Sheriff's Deputy Chief Blaine Lauersdorf. "We searched the area and where unable to determine where the shot came from."

Lauersdorf said the incident only reinforces that hunters must make sure of their target before pulling the trigger.

He cited a case last weekend in Waushara County in which a man inadvertently shot and killed his 18-year-old grandson, mistaking him for a deer.

Lauersdorf said rural residents also should make themselves as visible as possible when outside during the deer hunt, which opened last weekend and continues through Sunday.

"If you're out there during hunting season, make sure you are wearing something that stands out," he said.

"If you're out there during hunting season, make sure you are wearing something that stands out," he said.

A clown wig, or maybe a "I'm with stupid" t-shirt?

"That was way too close for comfort," said Dodge County Sheriff's Deputy Chief Blaine Lauersdorf. "We searched the area and where unable to determine where the shot came from."

This corporate sponsorship thing is way out of control, Dave. Where will it end? The Nike Desert? Lake Rolex? :mad::rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom