Decoding

Danielledelu

girl least likely to
Well The originol post was dead so I thought I would put something else here, I decided to go to Morrisseys Myspace page, see if I could find anything interesting and I found this comment;

I'm tired of the snotty elitism coming from certain areas of your fanbase. Yes, okay, I haven't been to 5983 of your concerts, but does that really make me less of a fan than Julia what's-her-face?

Indeed it does not. I'm a little tired of the material I submit to 'True-To-You' being ignored. A recent article I submitted was praised by many people, even non Morrissey fans. Why therfore is it bypassed for people who shave 'MOZ' into the back of their heads? That is not being a fan, it's being a mindless drone.

If I listen to you every day, happen to have most of the same opinions and taste as you and loyally defend you to all and sundry, how can I be a lesser fan to someone who just happens to be a creepy, predatory stalker?

Something smells very wrong indeed. I shall bombard 'true-to-you' with material until they finally discover some common frigging sense.

I liked it, the only interesting comment I could see, I bet someone on here wrote it..

Last edited:
Alsation Cousin is clearly about Morrisseys leanings towards beastiality imo. It really makes sense to me, considering humankind has let him down so much, there is only one place to go. It would make total sense with his love of animals, and lack of love for the human race that he would eventually end up this way, afterall poochies can't answer back.

Last edited:
Changed it around.. I hope it's interesting.. also Jon's post didnt quite make sense to me.. although I guess I never quite thought about what alasatian cousin was about.

Sorry not to respond to your previous thread.

The truth is - there was nothing I could say. I'm one of those people who doesn't spend much time thinking whether he wanted to say this or that or whether this or that was in any way connected to the this or that thing in his life. That may sound shallow but the truth is, none of us is Morrissey and no one can know with absolute certainty that he meant this when he said that. One can only sit around and guess and I respect that (and would always read it!) but it's simply not my cup of tea. I'd rather spend time thinking about the lyrics and the way they relate to me and my life. His music is a very intimate and personal thing to me and that is why I'm almost always unable to talk about his music from an objective point of view.

As for your other thread I agree with the author, at least in some respect.

Sorry not to respond to your previous thread.

The truth is - there was nothing I could say. I'm one of those people who doesn't spend much time thinking whether he wanted to say this or that or whether this or that was in any way connected to the this or that thing in his life. That may sound shallow but the truth is, none of us is Morrissey and no one can know with absolute certainty that he meant this when he said that. One can only sit around and guess and I respect that (and would always read it!) but it's simply not my cup of tea. I'd rather spend time thinking about the lyrics and the way they relate to me and my life. His music is a very intimate and personal thing to me and that is why I'm almost always unable to talk about his music from an objective point of view.

As for your other thread I agree with the author, at least in some respect.

Oh, Believe me I know exactly what you mean, how could many other people know what to say when I didn't even really know what too say.. it was a kinda a ridiculous post, makes sense, 'cause I thought of it at like 1 am last night when I was delerious.. so no hard feelings..it was probley better if people didnt respond to the first post, we may have had some crazy disagreements. :)

Oddly enough, I myself checked out Morrissey's MySpace page for the first time earlier today (I don't have a MySpace, and had never even been on the site before), and I, too, was struck by the comment that you re-posted here.

I felt that this woman's rant against True To You was not appropriate for the comments section of Morrissey's MySpace. I feel that her posting it there was rude. If she has a problem with True To You, then she should either tell them herself, or go onto a message board such as this one, if she really needs to get it off her chest.

Back
Top Bottom