Death of An Administrator Dancer

What will you do?

• Piss on his grave!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go to the funeral, but still piss on his grave.

• Feel slightly sad, but I won't cry.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let's hope it happens a lot 'round here!

i agree with lindsey, this guy is non-sensical and out-of-line in equal measure.

i think you should apologise.

Sad to say that a similar poll about Morrissey instead of the admin would never have had any consequences.

Sad to say that a similar poll about Morrissey instead of the admin would never have had any consequences.

Do you have any proof to this claim?

Look at the context, he was obviously asking to be banned.

Do you have any proof to this claim?

Look at the context, he was obviously asking to be banned.

Excuse me? Morrissey is libelled, insulted, flamed and dragged in the mud on this site every single day. A poll like "would you rather pee or take a dump on his grave" wouldn't surprise me at all, it's business as usual round here.
Apart from that, I don't really care if VivaMorrissey is banned or not.

Excuse me? Morrissey is libelled, insulted, flamed and dragged in the mud on this site every single day. A poll like "would you rather pee or take a dump on his grave" wouldn't surprise me at all, it's business as usual round here.

Morrissey is the subject of the site so there are a lot of posts, many positive, some negative. Some may be offensive to you but not to someone else. Can you see how I would get tired of people just focusing on the negative posts they see on the site, when it's an obviously open platform? I just asked you to give an example. Please report posts if you think they should be censored .

I understand your point of view, I'm also against censorship, consequently I think this whole site should be shut down completely. It has become a filthy mudhole for all kinds of haters and the provided information cannot outweigh that, there's friendlier and more useful places like passionsjustlikemine, somedizzywhore and allyouneedismorrissey. Why I'm here, you ask? I don't know. I love Morrissey and suck up every bit of information. I wished this place wouldn't exist.

I understand your point of view, I'm also against censorship, consequently I think this whole site should be shut down completely. It has become a filthy mudhole for all kinds of haters and the provided information cannot outweigh that, there's friendlier and more useful places like passionsjustlikemine, somedizzywhore and allyouneedismorrissey. Why I'm here, you ask? I don't know. I love Morrissey and suck up every bit of information. I wished this place wouldn't exist.

Well then you're welcome to go to sites where only things you agree with are posted.

P.

I'm also against censorship, consequently I think this whole site should be shut down completely.

Given the degree of idiocy that it must've taken to spawn what you've written above, it'd be preferable for all concerned that you f*** off then. You'd fit right in on those other sites you mentioned.

Well then you're welcome to go to sites where only things you agree with are posted.

P.

I certainly don't have to agree with everything I read to feel comfortable. If you're unaware of the fact that this place is the first address for epic Morrissey bashing and people bitching and trolling each other, then we might well end this discussion quickly by agreeing that we live in completely different realities.
When I first read this site, I almost felt that I had to apologize for being a loving fan. I don't love everything Morrissey does, but I accept everything and don't feel the need to bitch about every little mistake he makes, that's all. Also, I like to express myself without indulging in verbal mudholes. And taking your answer in advance - why do I come here when I don't like it - I explained that above. There is no bigger site, and that's a terribly sad fact. But I can assure you that I'd rather leave before complaining every single day about this. Just have too much time on my hands today and for one moment, I somehow thought this whole issue was worth a comment.

Quod erat demonstrandum.

No. Seriously. Take me through this. On one hand you're saying you disagree with censorship and, on the other, you're saying you'd like to deny people a platform upon which they can talk freely and publicly about Morrissey.

And surprisingly you don't even consider that that could be his own fault? Someone who calls a race a subspecies isn't exactly being kind are they? Someone whose sole purpose for hating two newlyweds is the fact one was born a royal isn't exactly "gentle and kind" is it? Someone who hates people simply because they rank higher than him on the charts "isn't very nice" are they? Then you have the instances where he puts animal slaughter ahead of human tragedy and wishes death on figureheads and musicians.

The fact of the matter is, if he wasn't Morrissey and was a member of this site, he'd be one of the very same people you are whining about!

This doesnt even make any sense!

i agree with lindsey, this guy is non-sensical and out-of-line in equal measure.

i think you should apologise.

I am not online much so this just worried me that one of the mods is actually real sick or something :confused:
I really hope not :straightface:

tumblr_m06r77wbS01qlqapi.gif
I think you all need a hug :)

head_up_your_ass2.jpg

Why can't mods delete threads like this?

If I was a mod, I'd be pretty pissed off that I couldn't really do much.

No. Seriously. Take me through this. On one hand you're saying you disagree with censorship and, on the other, you're saying you'd like to deny people a platform upon which they can talk freely and publicly about Morrissey.

I never said that I want to stop people from expressing their opinions, but there's many ways to do so. You certainly understand the difference between "I think Morrissey should get himself a better guitar player, because Jesse sounds quite unexperienced and he lacks creativity in his solos" (I agree btw) and "That damn f***ing bastard should finally fire that Jesse f***tard and anyway, Morrissey totally sucks, so get off the stage you silly old idiot f***ing f***".

Back
Top Bottom