Death of An Administrator Dancer

What will you do?

• Piss on his grave!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go to the funeral, but still piss on his grave.

• Feel slightly sad, but I won't cry.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I "That damn f***ing bastard should finally fire that Jesse f***tard and anyway, Morrissey totally sucks, so get off the stage you silly old idiot f***ing f***".

Sounds like posts on Youtube, they should close that site as well. You should see the negativity on facebook in regards to Steven, they should close that site as well....etc. etc. etc.

these sites should be closed as well:

http://robbrink.com/2007/02/15/this-just-in-morrissey-kinda-sucks/

http://morethings.com/log/2009/04/morrisseys-music-is-murder.html

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/i-hate-the-smiths

http://flavorwire.com/200333/the-30-harshest-musician-on-musician-insults-in-history#4

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/your-band-sucks/worst-rock-stars.php

http://www.nerve.com/music/the-smiths-vs-the-cure?page=2

http://drownedinsound.com/community/boards/social/4299147

You're totally proving my point here. Thanks. I guess. :squiffy:

tumblr_m34f7cLKON1qlg34h.gif

I never said that I want to stop people from expressing their opinions, but there's many ways to do so. You certainly understand the difference between "I think Morrissey should get himself a better guitar player, because Jesse sounds quite unexperienced and he lacks creativity in his solos" (I agree btw) and "That damn f***ing bastard should finally fire that Jesse f***tard and anyway, Morrissey totally sucks, so get off the stage you silly old idiot f***ing f***".

There's many ways to express their opinions, but YOU are the arbiter of acceptable and unacceptable ways of doing so? How about you permit people the right to articulate their opinions in their own choice of words and then just satisfy yourself with the fact that you're granted the equal opportunity to publicly agree or disagree with what they say?

There's many ways to express their opinions, but YOU are the arbiter of acceptable and unacceptable ways of doing so?

Oh come one. I believe there's something like common sense about what's appropriate and what's not. Yes, with shades of grey in between.

Oh come one. I believe there's something like common sense about what's appropriate and what's not. Yes, with shades of grey in between.

So report the posts, with specific links to those that you think are not appropriate. Ignore those that are in the grey. When you say "Morrissey is libelled, insulted, flamed and dragged in the mud on this site every single day" but can't produce a few specific links I tend to think you are prone to wild exaggerations.

If someone had posted a poll calling for Morrissey's death with 3 of the 4 options mentioning pissing on his grave, he / she would have been banned also.

Last edited:
Oh come one. I believe there's something like common sense about what's appropriate and what's not.

And yet, here you are, bemoaning the fact that your sense of "what's appropriate and what's not" is rather less common than you'd like. Ironic, eh?

Sounds like posts on Youtube, they should close that site as well. You should see the negativity on facebook in regards to Steven, they should close that site as well....etc. etc. etc.

This is my stance also - Morrissey-solo is run as a medium similar to those much larger sites.

No I wouldn't. At least he expresses himself in a decent manner, no matter if you agree with him or not.

"Assad is shit"
"f*** Fur"
"f*** McDonalds"
"f*** Morrissey-Solo.com"
"You can go outside and you can go f*** yourself"

Yes, so very eloquent of him.

This is my stance also - Morrissey-solo is run as a medium similar to those much larger sites.

We all know how you feel, David, about censorship due to the fact that this post will never see the light of day. You can't handle the truth. From this thread, it appears that you admit to wearing a tutu. What a arrogant little asian you are, not the culture, I'm sure, you were raised with. The fact is, this thread could be about anything or anyone, and yet, you automatically ASSUME it's about you. I believe it was posted with a sense of irony, which you fail, as always, to get. It is very tongue-in-cheek, hence, the play on words with the song, "Death Of A Disco Dancer" by THE SMITHS. But you fail, as always, to see this. You think, "Oh dear, they're after me, I MUST BAN THEM!" My name is DICTATOR, must move swiftly! All of your Solow beheadings over the years, I would guess 95% of them were completely unjust and you banned people simply because you were mad and on your period. Kinda like Morrissey banned you. Oh, how hurt are we? The tears must fall nightly. Deep desires of attending the San Diego Show on May 22, 2012 cripples you. Not only are you banned, but now, you have to worry if "something will happen" as you can clearly see the location of the thread starter and, I'm sure, know that he/she is just up the road from you now. Oh, what a tangled "web" we weave. The spider creeps in gently on the" web" towards its prey. The spider creeps steadily in.

But back on topic, technically, the thread is relevant. You are no longer an "anonymous", you are, as Morrissey is, a public figure. A leech, but nonetheless, a public figure. Proof of this is on the Internet when you were interviewed after you got your ass kicked out of the show and were banned for life. You delight in this, but there are downsides. Your death would be relevant, sadly, to the Morrissey Universe due to the ride you attempted all these years upon His coat-tails (if that is what the thread was about in the first place). See, your problem is, you're selfish. You're a thief of information and intellectual property and you try to take credit for it. You're a poor Administrator and you know it, but do you do anything about it? No. You just sit there. Yahoo! smoldering in ashes, you thought you were hot shit. Now, with your job in jeopardy and this website nearly dead, you have nothing. You're a poor judge of character and that is why your moderators are so idiotic. You really need to take a long look in the mirror and ask this question, "Is what I'm doing right?" "Could I do better?" To the first question the answer must be no. And if the answer to the second question is "No." Then, you must resign.

We all know how you feel, David, about censorship due to the fact that this post will never see the light of day. You can't handle the truth.

Twat? c*** hear you?

From this thread, it appears that you admit to wearing a tutu.

Oh, that is very humorous. Not.

What a arrogant little asian you are, not the culture, I'm sure, you were raised with.

What a ignorant little racist you are.

The fact is, this thread could be about anything or anyone, and yet, you automatically ASSUME it's about you.

Yeah, because there is more than one Administrator on this site, huh? You're pathetic.

I believe it was posted with a sense of irony, which you fail, as always, to get. It is very tongue-in-cheek, hence, the play on words with the song, "Death Of A Disco Dancer" by THE SMITHS. But you fail, as always, to see this. You think, "Oh dear, they're after me, I MUST BAN THEM!" My name is DICTATOR, must move swiftly! All of your Solow beheadings over the years, I would guess 95% of them were completely unjust and you banned people simply because you were mad and on your period.

Wah Wah Wah. I got banned. Wah Wah Wah.

Shut the f*** up.

Kinda like Morrissey banned you. Oh, how hurt are we? The tears must fall nightly.

Yeah, hurt so much he continues to run a site dedicated to him. Do you even have a functioning brain?

Deep desires of attending the San Diego Show on May 22, 2012 cripples you. Not only are you banned, but now, you have to worry if "something will happen" as you can clearly see the location of the thread starter and, I'm sure, know that he/she is just up the road from you now. Oh, what a tangled "web" we weave. The spider creeps in gently on the" web" towards its prey. The spider creeps steadily in.

Oooh. Scary. :rolleyes:

But back on topic, technically, the thread is relevant. You are no longer an "anonymous", you are, as Morrissey is, a public figure. A leech, but nonetheless, a public figure. Proof of this is on the Internet when you were interviewed after you got your ass kicked out of the show and were banned for life. You delight in this, but there are downsides. Your death would be relevant, sadly, to the Morrissey Universe due to the ride you attempted all these years upon His coat-tails (if that is what the thread was about in the first place). See, your problem is, you're selfish. You're a thief of information and intellectual property and you try to take credit for it. You're a poor Administrator and you know it, but do you do anything about it? No. You just sit there. Yahoo! smoldering in ashes, you thought you were hot shit. Now, with your job in jeopardy and this website nearly dead, you have nothing. You're a poor judge of character and that is why your moderators are so idiotic. You really need to take a long look in the mirror and ask this question, "Is what I'm doing right?" "Could I do better?" To the first question the answer must be no. And if the answer to the second question is "No." Then, you must resign.

You've been spewing this same baseless babble for years, "Jim". It is as stupid now as it was then, as you are as stupid now as you were then. Hey, why don't you go make another Youtube video of Facebook pictures you compiled of members of this site? That was fun, wasn't it? Yawn. Suck a dick.

P.S. No one cares about your "stance." You are no one. Act like it.

Obviously you do. And you are?

You've been spewing this same baseless babble for years, "Jim". It is as stupid now as it was then, as you are as stupid now as you were then.

I didn't make the connection that this anonymous person / Viva Morrissey was the previously banned member 'Piccadilly Jim'. Thanks for that. At least if he follows through on his veiled threats we can easily track him down now.

I didn't make the connection that this anonymous person / Viva Morrissey was the previously banned member 'Piccadilly Jim'. Thanks for that. At least if he follows through on his veiled threats we can easily track him down now.

tumblr_m2wdhxuAp31qdjc2q.gif

Go get em Sherlock! :)

He was? f***. I didn't know that.

Kinda makes sense now, though.

Huh. Damn.

He was? f***. I didn't know that.

Kinda makes sense now, though.

Huh. Damn.

You mean the threats of bodily harm to David T., the constant whining about shutting the site down, and his constant boner for !Viva Hate! going so far as to create a thread about him being banned and the inclusions of "Viva and !!" in his username wasn't obvious?

Maybe I just watch too much SVU...

You mean the threats of bodily harm to David T., the constant whining about shutting the site down, and his constant boner for !Viva Hate! going so far as to create a thread about him being banned and the inclusions of "Viva and !!" in his username wasn't obvious?

Maybe I just watch too much SVU...

I knew from the get go that he was not a new user (which was not rocket science to deduce), and the insane amount of vitriol in Viva's direction was a little odd, so yeah, I thought at first it was Jim, but after Viva/NHNS were kicked out, and the guy took his rifle sites off of me (he was a huge asshole to me initially but it became diffused after a PM) I just gradually stopped caring who he was. And then he stopped posting that much, so I just kind of forgot about him for the most part.

Back
Top Bottom