Dear PunchdrunkGB

T

TeddyMorrissey

Dear Punchdrunk

Solihull sounds like the Northend of Birkenhead mixed with Tranmere in a way. Tranmere (esp Prenton, as in Prenton Park) has some very nice £100,000 upwards houses in it's vacinety. The type of place Accountants & Doctors live in. However a few miles down the road you have the Northend of Birkenhead (Bidston especially) with the ruff wierdos, who would mug you for a disposable lighter. Never hang around Northend or Bidston railway stations at night.....not unless you like fighting or death!

I live in Wallasey (Poulton nr Liscard). We have a "Scum of the earth" congragating place here to, it's called Central Park. This is where forty or fifty youths meet every night and subject eahother to knife attacks. It really must be quite un-nerving for the people who live in the houses opposite, to be forced to listening to screaming kids all night. There is a College in the Park called Serve Wirral, which at one time I attended. Although lite up at night, the youths gather round it on occasion and throw rocks and bricks through the windows. Kenny Gratten the Caretaker lives miles away. So by the time someone rings him to say there's damage going on, he get's there and the youths have gone. Mind you the Fuzz are there waiting for him to turn up and organise the windows to be boarded up.

I think he delibrately lives miles away, as there is no way he would tackle gangerly youths of that proportion on his own. If I had a fiver for every time the place had been broken into.

Regards

TeddyMorrissey.