Dear Mod(s),

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1074

Since you guys never have a problem outing users any other time, please confirm or deny that realitybites, fenner, Luke Action McClure, Playcat2000 & JustinPlayfair either are or are not the same user (in part or in whole) so CrystalGeezer can shut the f*** up about it in the 5 or 6 threads she's going on about it in?

K, thanks.

Much love,
!Viva Hate!​

It can't be proven. I could see why this would bug you though, it'd be a total bummer if your biggest ally was a total fraud. :lbf:

^^^ You forgot Irregular Regular. She posted that accusation in the Symbolic thread.

Yes, admin/mods, please do. It is becoming ridiculous. And it not just annoying to me... but I am sure to those who somehow have lost their own identities under the realitybites umbrella.

I have NEVER posted under any name other than realitybites. And have never registered under any other names. And I don't use a proxy. Couldn't even tell you how to do that. I post from Sedona/Cottonwood, Arizona... only.

At first I thought her accusations were a joke or a tactic... divide and conquer. But I actually think she thinks I am all those other people. Imagine what is going on behind her skull? Sad.

I could be wrong. It's just...I dunno. :rofl:

Some people must have a lot of computers...
15wncqo.jpg

Couldn't they be using different browsers? Safari, chrome, mozilla...then maybe have one going on their phone? I don't know if you can connect to different proxies while on different browsers.

^^^ You forgot Irregular Regular. She posted that accusation in the Symbolic thread.

Yes, admin/mods, please do. It is becoming ridiculous. And it not just annoying to me... but I am sure to those who somehow have lost their own identities under the realitybites umbrella.

I have NEVER posted under any name other than realitybites. And have never registered under any other names. And I don't use a proxy. Couldn't even tell you how to do that. I post from Sedona/Cottonwood, Arizona... only.

At first I thought her accusations were a joke or a tactic... divide and conquer. But I actually think she thinks I am all those other people. Imagine what is going on behind her skull? Sad.

You have a very distinctive voice on here, I for one cannot imagine that you are a bunch of other posters on here :confused:
just my 2 cents :thumb:

You have a very distinctive voice on here, I for one cannot imagine that you are a bunch of other posters on here :confused:
just my 2 cents :thumb:

Nobody thinks it is so. CG is badly in need of a break from this place in order to get a little distance and perspective. For her own good.

Usually it's easy to tell if the same user is using the same account after a short time. I haven't seen anything to suggest any of these accounts are not unique individuals.

It's because she has multiple personalities (all of them lame as f***). I haven't seen the threads where these delisional assumptions have been made. Thankfully. Anyone else groan when they see that little green light by her name? On the rare occasion it's off, I feel so much happier. But it's very seldom.

It's because she has multiple personalities (all of them lame as f***). I haven't seen the threads where these delisional assumptions have been made. Thankfully. Anyone else groan when they see that little green light by her name? On the rare occasion it's off, I feel so much happier. But it's very seldom.

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
e0072368_510251d176b85.png

Back
Top Bottom