Dear ladies of Solo

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
fc2xyq.jpg

My first relationship with a psychopath was with my adoptive sister. I wrote about that in my blog here. She tried to kill me etcetera

I don't have the stomach to write about other psychopaths I've had relationships with at the moment.

Last edited:
Why do you feel so alluded to?

I don’t feel alluded to.

This kind of rhetoric and formal fallacy is exactly the reason I made this thread. Thank you for proving me right like I knew you would.

I don't know if I'll ever write about those relationships here.

Someone who goes out of his way to infect you with an STD though, is a psychopath to me.

His girlfriend told me that he could be sadistic but I didn't listen. Well he left her 'for' me and proved her right. Plus I got a black eye from her for 'stealing' her man.

Another red flag I didn't heed was seeing him carry a steak on a fork, dripping blood onto the patio, with a grin on his face.

Another red flag I didn't heed was seeing him carry a steak on a fork, dripping blood onto the patio, with a grin on his face.

Steaks don’t drip blood. Also, what is wrong with looking forward to having a nice steak? Many men enjoy grilling. I know I do.

Steaks don’t drip blood. Also, what is wrong with looking forward to having a nice steak? Many men enjoy grilling. I know I do.
Well this one did. He was carrying it from the grill across the patio to his plate.

It's hard to believe someone as intelligent as you are, eats animals. It's incongruous.

Back
Top Bottom