Dear ladies of Solo

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Well, I just refreshed myself on the definitions of psychopath and sociopath, and I still choose to call my perpetrators psychopaths

I’m going to pretend you’re only saying this because you don’t want to go back and amend all the other posts...

So you've been abused by paedophiles, sexually assaulted multiple times, escaped from potential murderers (twice), been trafficked, threatened by a foster family, been trapped in a relationship with a sadist... You've either had one of the most traumatising and horrendous lives I've ever heard about, or you're making this shit up.

So you've been abused by paedophiles, sexually assaulted multiple times, escaped from potential murderers (twice), been trafficked, threatened by a foster family, been trapped in a relationship with a sadist... You've either had one of the most traumatising and horrendous lives I've ever heard about, or you're making this shit up.
I wish I was making it up

If you only knew how common this sort of thing is you'd never go out again.
I put away a paedo for 2 years and my insight into the system of foster care really opened my eyes. I can honestly say that a majority of foster care homes are run by paedos or people with some kind of mental issue or victims of child abuse themselves.
I know a woman who runs a foster home who have spent her time in charge of one to make other peoples lives a misery. They start out as social workers and then they see how much others are getting when they open a foster home and of course they cannot resist that temptation.
The tax payers pay these people to abuse kids and torment their parents and sometimes the social are not even having an eye on what life is like in those homes.
If you walk around thinking these things are rare and that you are surrounded by good and nice people then you clearly need to go out more or at least get some experience and use the ears you were gifted with to actually listen to those that have experienced something.
There is no point in being jealous of those who went through hell, get your own attention satisfaction somewhere else.

I don't equate all evil with psychopathy. I equate evil people with psychopathy.
What is your definition of a psychopath then? What separates evil from psychopathy?

Its almost like something you’d find on Literotica.

I’m kinda half expecting Liam Neeson to turn up somewhere in this story

What is your definition of a psychopath then? What separates evil from psychopathy?
Evil is when someone does something evil without realizing it's wrong, and stops when they do realize. Psychopaths will get off on it even more if they know it's wrong.

Evil is when someone does something evil without realizing it's wrong, and stops when they do realize. Psychopaths will get off on it even more if they know it's wrong.
Having known a few in private and from work I can say that they are all weak and act like they do from fear of them being next. It's like Brazil in the world cup in the 80's when attack was the best way of defence.
They hate others that achieve something no matter how small it might be. Like when someone buys something new they become all jealous and shit.
It is about control and they don't want anyone else to prosper. Deep rooted jealousy and deeper than anyone of us here can imagine.

Dear ladies of Solo
this is your cholo
better than your dildo
sucking harder than Dido

I do what I do
this is not about you
this smells like a loo
no one has a clue

can we stop using that archaic term 'evil'? there's no such thing as 'evil'.

also, I wish I were a sociopath. sociopaths get stuff done.

A guy from outside the gang ended up taking me in, Bill. He made love to me. It was the first time I enjoyed sex. Damn he was good. Good looking too. He only made love to me once though. He stopped doing that when I told him about having sex with all those men. From then on it was just me performing sex on him each night until he'd climax. Willingly, not out of a sense of obligation.

He and his friend Robin fought some of the gang off when they came for me. I stayed with Bill for two months. Then this fully grown woman, Cathy, came into the apartment with a key, and told me that Bill wanted me to go with her.

So I went with her to her home where she had a very nice bedroom in a house with her parents. She had lots of nice clothes. My guess is she was Greek. Lucky girl.

She next brought me to a boyfriend of hers, where she left me for the day, telling us that if we wanted to have sex while she was gone, to have at it. I think that made her boyfriend sad. He never came onto me nor I him, though he was handsome I suppose. I just sat in the kitchen eating cereal.

Cathy came back, and then she and her boyfriend took me to the bus depot and put me on a bus back to Montreal. I don't remember where I went when I got back.

Other times I was raped:

During childhood:
1 a fat native guy in a native jewelry cabin in the woods in Prince Edward Island
2 old white man in a motel
3 an average white guy in his apartment
4 a Hispanic guy in Parc Mont Royal

During adulthood:
1 a white guy in my motel room
2 a white guy at a party
3 a white guy in his truck, though it was only a forced hand job

These are all I can remember at the moment.

Also attempted rapes:
1 a neighbor in his apartment he shared with his mother
2 in my motel room while I was paralyzed but awake from being roofied

I'll start from the bottom of the list:
"in my motel room while I was paralyzed but awake from being roofied"

I was a stripper in Oshawa, Ontario, at a club called the Carousel. I was in bed in my motel room asleep when I was awoken by the sound of the doorknob rattling. Someone was trying to get in. I couldn't move a muscle. I said to myself that my brain just wasn't awake yet, so try first to open my eyes. I couldn't even do that. The rattling continued.

My heart was beating so fast that it scared me even more than the rattling. I told myself to let it go, and come what may, because if whoever was trying to get in didn't kill me, a heart attack may, if I didn't just chill out.

I fell back to sleep, and then the rattling started again but from the rear door. I used the same technique to chill, and fell back to sleep. When I woke, I called my boy 'friend' back in Montreal and told him what had happened, crying.

Soon after, I read in a newspaper that a woman had been taken to the woods in Oshawa, gang raped and murdered. If it isn't my imagination, it even said she was taken from the Carousel.

I'll start from the bottom of the list:
"in my motel room while I was paralyzed but awake from being roofied"

I was a stripper in Oshawa, Ontario, at a club called the Carousel. I was in bed in my motel room asleep when I was awoken by the sound of the doorknob rattling. Someone was trying to get in. I couldn't move a muscle. I said to myself that my brain just wasn't awake yet, so try first to open my eyes. I couldn't even do that. The rattling continued.

My heart was beating so fast that it scared me even more than the rattling. I told myself to let it go, and come what may, because if whoever was trying to get in didn't kill me, a heart attack may, if I didn't just chill out.

I fell back to sleep, and then the rattling started again but from the rear door. I used the same technique to chill, and fell back to sleep. When I woke, I called my boy 'friend' back in Montreal and told him what had happened, crying.

Soon after, I read in a newspaper that a woman had been taken to the woods in Oshawa, gang raped and murdered. If it isn't my imagination, it even said she was taken from the Carousel.

You canadians clearly need more than hockey.

Back
Top Bottom