Dear ladies of Solo

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Two people I had relationships with raped me. One of them had an active herpes infection. He was trying to infect my cervix. He failed to do so though.

The other time he tried to infect me he succeeded. That time wasn't rape, but he didn't tell me he had an active infection, and for once he went down on me, only to sandpaper my labia with his stubble to make me succumb to the herpes.

It was a painful infection, but I only had it once. I once read that a third of women can fight off this infection naturally. I'm one of these women.

I consider rapists to be psychopaths.

Another man who I had a relationship with infected me with syphilis, when I was 16. He must have been in his forties. He also infected his niece. She lost an ovary to the disease. My infection was caught in its incubation period. I was lucky. When I told him that he'd given me syphilis, through the phone, he lied. He said he'd just had a checkup the week before and had a clean bill of health. To me, he's another psychopath.

Last edited:
is syphilis still around?

I was hitchhiking in Montreal somewhere between the ages of 12 to 14, and got picked up by a guy that had fake fur all over the interior of his little car. He asked me what I would do if a 'boy' tried to hurt me. Then he showed me a bunch of knives in his glove compartment. Soon after that he said he needed to pee, so was going to turn off the highway.

I told him I wanted to be let out, that I didn't want to go with him so he could pee. He insisted I stay. He turned off the highway and drove into a forested area. He got out and stood with his back to me. I got out. He rushed over to me and forced me back in. He again turned his back to me. This time I got out through the driver's door, and ran. He ran after me. I felt a whoosh of air on the small of my back and then felt the vibration of a thud from the ground under my feet. I knew he'd made a lunge for me and fell. I kept running. Psychopath.

more psychopath stories people!! these are interesting!

once upon a time there was this psychopathic pig. this pig lived in the mud and filth. it spent its days harassing the roosters on the farm (even though they ignored the pig) because it was desperate for attention and any attention would do. it never got any, though, except for the flies that buzzed around it. you see, this was a sad pig. A pathetic pig. One day the pig was made into bacon and no one noticed or cared but the flies. they soon found a new pig to buzz around and life went on. fin

once upon a time there was this psychopathic pig. this pig lived in the mud and filth. it spent its days harassing the roosters on the farm (even though they ignored the pig) because it was desperate for attention and any attention would do. it never got any, though, except for the flies that buzzed around it. you see, this was a sad pig. A pathetic pig. One day the pig was made into bacon and no one noticed or cared but the flies. they soon found a new pig to buzz around and life went on. fin

It's subtle but I this story has a message.

you'll never be a writer

I was living in a group home age 11. One day I had an appointment with the director of the group homes. Summerhill group homes in Montreal.

The floor where his office was, was empty except for him. He was a man that looked like a toad, but I didn't hold that against him. He asked me, before I'd even sat down, if I'd done anything bad lately. I answered no. He then asked me if I'd done my homework that day. I answered no, because I'd just come to his office from school.

He said "Come here." I went to him behind his desk. He said "Take off your pants." Next thing I know he's got me on his lap with my pantied bum skyward. He spanks me, breathing heavily until I feel warm liquid on me. He wipes it off with a tissue. I leave.

To me he's another psychopath. The spanking didn't physically hurt, but he insinuated I'd done something wrong, and he wasted my time. I'd also call that child abuse and child neglect.

Last edited:
people misuse that word so much my brain automatically turns it into:
"possibly sociopathy of some kind, but if its a woman talking about an ex then a good chance just she's just waxing philosophical bout some dude with your run of the mill malignant narcissism" :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom