Dear ladies of Solo

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Polanski was not guilty of 'rape-rape', says Whoopi Goldberg

'We're a different kind of society, we see things differently,' actor says in defence of Roman Polanski

Maev Kennedy
Tue 29 Sep 2009 10.02
This article is over 9 years old

Whoopi-Goldberg-003.jpg

Whoopi Goldberg: 'Whatever Polanski was guilty of, it wasn't rape-rape.' Photograph: Sarah Lee
Hollywood has rallied behind Roman Polanski after his arrest in Switzerlandover the weekend, with the actor Whoopi Goldberg suggesting that whatever he was guilty of it wasn't "rape-rape".

As a guest on The View chatshow on US television, she said: "I know it wasn't rape-rape. It was something else but I don't believe it was rape-rape. He went to jail and and when they let him out he was like, 'You know what, this guy's going to give me a hundred years in jail. I'm not staying.' So that's why he left."

Later in the programme she added: "We're a different kind of society, we see things differently ... would I want my 14-year-old having sex with somebody? Not necessarily, no."

Response from many female and some male bloggers was swift and furious.

On the Jezebel celebrity website , Lindsay wrote: "We learned about Whoopi's strange and fascinating moral universe, which includes the concept of "rape-rape."

On The Frisky Amelia McDonnell-Parry wrote: "Whoopi Goldberg, who I never expected to be a rape apologist, coins a term I've never heard before – 'rape-rape' ."

Polanski was not guilty of 'rape-rape', says Whoopi Goldberg

'We're a different kind of society, we see things differently,' actor says in defence of Roman Polanski

Maev Kennedy
Tue 29 Sep 2009 10.02
This article is over 9 years old

Whoopi-Goldberg-003.jpg

Whoopi Goldberg: 'Whatever Polanski was guilty of, it wasn't rape-rape.' Photograph: Sarah Lee
Hollywood has rallied behind Roman Polanski after his arrest in Switzerlandover the weekend, with the actor Whoopi Goldberg suggesting that whatever he was guilty of it wasn't "rape-rape".

As a guest on The View chatshow on US television, she said: "I know it wasn't rape-rape. It was something else but I don't believe it was rape-rape. He went to jail and and when they let him out he was like, 'You know what, this guy's going to give me a hundred years in jail. I'm not staying.' So that's why he left."

Later in the programme she added: "We're a different kind of society, we see things differently ... would I want my 14-year-old having sex with somebody? Not necessarily, no."

Response from many female and some male bloggers was swift and furious.

On the Jezebel celebrity website , Lindsay wrote: "We learned about Whoopi's strange and fascinating moral universe, which includes the concept of "rape-rape."

On The Frisky Amelia McDonnell-Parry wrote: "Whoopi Goldberg, who I never expected to be a rape apologist, coins a term I've never heard before – 'rape-rape' ."
I guess Whoopi assumed it was only statutory rape. This article says Polanski refused to let 13 year old Samantha Gailey go home repeatedly. It also says there are more women who've come forward with similar stories.
https://www.rollingstone.com/cultur...sexual-assaults-what-you-need-to-know-117579/

Are you calling assault, rape and mental anguish “nothing”?

No. I have been raped myself when I was a kid; some older women thought that it was fun to rape an 11 years old boy.

... But this weird thread of yours, yes, I would say that it's a pointless thread about nothing. Other than that, the only Damien I know is Hirst.

♂️

No. I have been raped myself when I was a kid; some older women thought that it was fun to rape an 11 years old boy.

... But this weird thread of yours, yes, I would say that it's a pointless thread about nothing. Other than that, the only Damien I know is Hirst.

♂️

That would only be rape if you’re a gay boy.

Reading. Comprehension. Friend. Goooood.
1C12F5AE-65B0-4495-B196-7B83E75BD6E2.jpeg

♂️
if you want to see more pointless threads about nothing (not referring to light_houseworks posts, just this thread in general) also check out his threads "cuomophenia", "disaquosa", and "galleria miscellania whatever".

I guess Whoopi assumed it was only statutory rape. This article says Polanski refused to let 13 year old Samantha Gailey go home repeatedly. It also says there are more women who've come forward with similar stories.
https://www.rollingstone.com/cultur...sexual-assaults-what-you-need-to-know-117579/
People shouldn't express their feelings on things like that when they don't know the facts. But she excuses anyone if they are a celebrity. She has a history of it.

That would only be rape if you’re a gay boy.

Reading. Comprehension. Friend. Goooood.

Oh... You are one of those idiots who think that a *real man* should want to have sex with any woman... And if he doesn't, then he is gay.

I know a lot of idiots who think that way, they usually get married quite young and then they spend the rest of their lives cheating on their wives and believing that such thing makes them very smart.
They never get how pathetic they are... Living with a person that they don't even respect.

Anyway, I can see how you believe that you are being clever, analytical and very deep... Without ever considering that maybe you are being stupid, boring and boring.

Oh... You are one of those idiots who think that a *real man* should want to have sex with any woman... And if he doesn't, then he is gay.

I know a lot of idiots who think that way, they usually get married quite young and then they spend the rest of their lives cheating on their wives and believing that such thing makes them very smart.
They never get how pathetic they are... Living with a person that they don't even respect.

Anyway, I can see how you believe that you are being clever, analytical and very deep... Without ever considering that maybe you are being stupid, boring and boring.

So...are you a gay boy or naw?

So...are you a gay boy or naw?

No, I am not gay... It's not a choice, I simply don't happen to be gay. It's a bit like you and intelligence: you don't happen to be intelligent and that's not really a choice either.

How do you perceive yourself?
Do you think that the perception that you have about yourself matches the perception that other people have about you?

No, I am not gay... It's not a choice, I simply don't happen to be gay. It's a bit like you and intelligence: you don't happen to be intelligent and that's not really a choice either.

How do you perceive yourself?
Do you think that the perception that you have about yourself matches the perception that other people have about you?

You say you’re not gay...but you sure sound like a little biiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch. Are you sure you’re not gay? Maybe your “straightness” is just a phase.

You say you’re not gay...but you sure sound like a little biiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch. Are you sure you’re not gay? Maybe your “straightness” is just a phase.

I am certainly a bitchy boy!
If my girlfriend changes her gender, I would instantly become very gay.
I am not heterosexual, homosexual or humansexual... I became my-girlfriend-sexual, because she is too cute!!!

I am certainly a bitchy boy!
If my girlfriend changes her gender, I would instantly become very gay.
I am not heterosexual, homosexual or humansexual... I became my-girlfriend-sexual, because she is too cute!!!

When that doesn’t work out, will you go back to being gay?

When that doesn’t work out, will you go back to being gay?

Do you mean her sex change surgery?
I don't think it's among her plans, probably because she likes getting dressed as a Hindu Goddess when she dances.

FB-IMG-1547453410292-01.jpg

So I don't think we will end up having a same sex marriage.
Unless I change my gender and we become a lesbian couple... Even if I am a bit aftaia of surgeries, I think they can be painful... Did it hurt when they removed your brain??? Just asking as to have a reference.

Do you mean her sex change surgery?
I don't think it's among her plans, probably because she likes getting dressed as a Hindu Goddess when she dances.

FB-IMG-1547453410292-01.jpg

So I don't think we will end up having a same sex marriage.
Unless I change my gender and we become a lesbian couple... Even if I am a bit aftaia of surgeries, I think they can be painful... Did it hurt when they removed your brain??? Just asking as to have a reference.

No, I mean when your relationship fails will you go back to being gay. Reading. Comprehension. Friend. Remember?

Because you’re gay.
I don’t want you to be anything...you said you were born that way, remember?

I was born like this, I had no choice, I was born with the gift of a golden voice... And 27 angels from the great beyond...

I don't remember the rest of the lyrics.
Anyway:
I am a simple man
Not much to gain or lose
Older and wiser
Never applies to me.
I'm just a simple man
I have to do the simple things
That a simple man can.

Do you often get obsessed with the sexuality of other people?

If you really want to be a troll, you certainly need more practice...
Try to learn from Skinny or any of the other decent trolls.... Because this is really going nowhere fast.
I.e, use your reading comprehension, if the gay thing is not working, then, for god's sake, try to think of another way of harassment... Or it gets truly boring. :kissingheart:

Back
Top Bottom