Dear ladies of Solo

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
can there be any relation between the 'sex and strudel' stories and
the ones all about 'drinking 100 pints in a 100 pubs in 3o minutes'?

o_O

we may need Barnabys services. :thumb:
sex and strudel! :lbf:

that reminds me of this dumb really really bad clothing line started by this blogger (i think, I don't really pay attention) whose name--cashmere and cupcakes--really irks me, because it's just so cutesy/"im girly, teehee!". sex and strudel is sooooo much better. im imagining s&m inspired dirndls?

sex and strudel! :lbf:

that reminds me of this dumb really really bad clothing line started by this blogger (i think, I don't really pay attention) whose name--cashmere and cupcakes--really irks me, because it's just so cutesy/"im girly, teehee!". sex and strudel is sooooo much better. im imagining s&m inspired dirndls?

I like vibrators and Valium.

Ragdale Road is a toad
secret fan of Pink Floyd
his moms name is Boyd
when you were born her fanny was totalled

Now all that's cool by me
there's nothing here to see
so leave the scene to me
Viva Hate and Robby

Keep my name out your mouth.

@Oh my

It’s all for you, Damien.

Damien?
The only Damien I can remember is Damien Hirst... Who hires people to paint nonsensical patterns of dots... When he is not selling a dead shark as if it was the hype.

Anyway... I don't understand your thread or why you want me here... Unless It is related to something that Light Housework said about sex assaults (?????)

Damien?
The only Damien I can remember is Damien Hirst... Who hires people to paint nonsensical patterns of dots... When he is not selling a dead shark as if it was the hype.

Anyway... I don't understand your thread or why you want me here... Unless It is related to something that Light Housework said about sex assaults (?????)

Reading and comprehension are your friends.

Back
Top Bottom