Dear God, please let me come across MILF out in the streets...

C

cj

MILF,

You are the sorriest piece of s**t I have ever seen on this board. If you are really a Super Mexican as you describe, then what the fuk are you doing in the states? Do you wear a zarape? Have you even been to Mexico? Not Tijuana, but the real Mexico? I bet you are one of those grease monkeys that makes us all look like idiots in the eyes of other ethnicities. You are a disgrace to your color you fukin idiot. So how do you like working at Sam's club at the age of 25? Does your dad still sell paletas at the park? Tell your mom I'd like more cheese on my corn next time. Does this describe you? OF course you'll say I'm a c.ck sucker and my mother does this with you and all that. But of course, you are a predictable jerkoff. The only ounce of intelligence you might have is your interest in Moz. You are the stereotypical Mexican that others see. Why? Because you call me an uncle Tom for succeeding in life. Shouldn't that be what we strive for? Hey, you think you are so Mexican. I bet you can't even name 10 states in Mexico. You probably think that 5 de Mayo is their independence. You idiot. You fukin greaeball. Tell me, who was the person that Mexico sent to Texas but then betrayed his people? Of course you don't know these elemtary questions. You are a mentally challenged jerk can only come on a board, faceless as a coward, and full of garbage. Why couldn't have I met you at one of Moz' mosh pits? God, I would have rocked you. Who would have seen this? You would have a permant Doc Martin stamped across your face. So go back you Dr. Suess reading material and remember to wear your helmet outdoors.

CJ

Cj,I feel some tension in the air???? Have a delicious bowl of wonder soup. Ill save a place for you at yoshinoya......

Back
Top Bottom