Dear God, please leave me alone... prayer in school?

Perhaps they're all making spitwads to throw at the teacher?

I don't think the issue is worth rehashing anymore at this point...

Let sleeping dogs lie...

And worry about more pressing things..

Like will Nevada have the courage to Gas that sicko child molester they just caught....

Like when will people realize that there is a difference between those that are anti immigration and those that are against anti illiegal immigration. Thats what is now brewing in NY on the issue of making it possible for illiegal immigrants to get drivers licenses.

Now can someone explain to me why you would do that?

Like when will people realize that there is a difference between those that are anti immigration and those that are against anti illiegal immigration. Thats what is now brewing in NY on the issue of making it possible for illiegal immigrants to get drivers licenses.

Now can someone explain to me why you would do that?

Because New York wants to beat California to it?

I am one of those people who don't really care if Illegal immigrants are here..

It's a fact, nothing's going to change it...and it's a waste of time to try and change things...

I do however feel that if you're illegal you shouldn't be entitled to the same rights and priviliges of those who are legal...

Hence...a driver's license is a privilige...if you're illegal and you drive..you should be punished just like any other person who doesn't have a license...technically, an illegal alien is a criminal and therefore shouild remain ineliegible for one....

Then again, why would they need one in New York...don't most people just take the subway?

YEAH..WE'RE HIJACKING THE THREAD....

That is sooooo off-topic. I'll answer though. There are certain things that should be available to all people, in my opinion. A driver's license given to someone in the country illegally is not one of them. On the other hand, in California I saw mention of a bill that would deny citizenship to children born in the US to people in the US illegally. That seems wrong.

The whole thing about illegal immigrants is too complicated for me to have a set answer. I can't blame people that come here to make a better life, and I don't really think of them as criminals, even though they are breaking the law. Maybe if we deported every legal immigrant that was convicted of a crime above the level of jay walking, or that were in gangs or whose children were in gangs, etc. whether they were born here or not, the numbers would even out? (Do you notice we're saying illegal immigrant, and not illegal alien? Semantics are fun)

That is sooooo off-topic. I'll answer though. There are certain things that should be available to all people, in my opinion. A driver's license given to someone in the country illegally is not one of them. On the other hand, in California I saw mention of a bill that would deny citizenship to children born in the US to people in the US illegally. That seems wrong.

The whole thing about illegal immigrants is too complicated for me to have a set answer. I can't blame people that come here to make a better life, and I don't really think of them as criminals, even though they are breaking the law. Maybe if we deported every legal immigrant that was convicted of a crime above the level of jay walking, or that were in gangs or whose children were in gangs, etc. whether they were born here or not, the numbers would even out? (Do you notice we're saying illegal immigrant, and not illegal alien? Semantics are fun)

I believe the PC term is "undocumented immigrant."

I use a mac :D

I am damn near exhausted... I will post on all of this tomorrow night. In hte meantime talk among yourselves.

Well, being here illegally is ILLEGAL....Who cares if it's PC or not...as I stated it's criminal...but so is littering...and I don't advocate throwing people who litter in jail...

You just can't send the message that being here ILLEGALLY will entitle you to the same rights and priviliges as those who follow the law....

But on the same token, I don't advocate deporting anyone...especially when they do provide such services for people....I think if you're gonna go about things the "wrong" way, then you should have to earn your rights...

But that's my $2.20

I went to a religious school and they made you stand up and pray every morning, but it was very perfunctory and lackluster. Everybody knew the prayers by heart and while our mouths were moving, our minds were a million miles away.

that was 13 years of my life. ugh.

They're related. Haven't you read the Gospel of Morrissey?

Blessed are the poor on the dole, for theirs is the queendom of melancholy.

Blessed are they who mope, for they shall not be comforted.

Blessed are the meek, for they shall glory in self-pity.

Blessed are they who hunger not for meat and thirst for self-righteousness, for they shall be satisfied in their eternal dissatisfaction.

Blessed are the sexually ambiguous, for they shall obtain controversy.

Blessed are the pure of heart, for they shall hear Pop.

Blessed are the songwriters, for they shall be sole collectors of royalties.

Blessed are they who are persecuted by English high courts, for theirs is the kingdom of Wilde.​

this was awesome.

Worm, your posts are always so sexy.

Img54.gif

ok so I just skimmed all 500 pages of this thread, and Im just gonna say that I'm leaning towards Buzzetta on this one.

on a completely unrelated note, the past couple days Ive been kinda sick, and although I feel okay now, I am left with this really raspy phone sex operator voice. I kinda like it. I hope it stays like this.

Isn't some of your work on the phone? Maybe you can earn tips! ;)

yeah thats exactly what I do. I'm sure the techs are enjoying calling into Harbor Tech tonight. :p

"Harbor Tech, this is Christina. what are you wearing?"

yeah thats exactly what I do. I'm sure the techs are enjoying calling into Harbor Tech tonight. :p

l_53c2551a5de30dd75e1028f25ba494de.gif

this is very you

Anyone care to wager how many more posts before this one gets split off and entiled...."Harbor Tech Phone Sex Operators"?

Anyone care to wager how many more posts before this one gets split off and entiled...."Harbor Tech Phone Sex Operators"?

"Harbor Tech Phone Sex Operators". good title:D

Back
Top Bottom