Dear God Please Help Me (Edit with full original string part)

deanadshead

I took the extra string parts from the video posted and edited them into the original, 2 hours work, was quite tricky getting it in time, editing out outside noises (and a cough), adding reverb and eq-ing it to fit to the original but it all fits in quite nicely and sounds quite professional I think. I'm quite pleased so would like to share with you all :)

Download at:
http://rapidshare.com/files/150697623/Dear_God_Remaster.mp3.html

---------------
Original music at www.myspace.com/deanjamessolo/

WOW..it's really brillliant..thanks for your great work!!!
Yes..it sounds very professional..and much better than the original..
i love it!! Chapeau :clap:

and btw welcome to the forum!!

Last edited:
This wouldn't be a remaster but a remix, BTW congrats, this mix sounds far better than the original one.

hmmm, this is really quite nice. Well done!! And thank you very much for sharing. :) :) (I wish this version would have been on the album. :o I love it with a full string orchestra.)

Thank you so much. This is fantastic. Not sure which version I prefer. The album version is darker, more complex. This version is simpler, but has a kind of purity to it which is very appealling. It's like listening to sacred and profane versions of the same song.

It will probably depend on my mood at the time.

Thanks again. I like it here.

I took the extra string parts from the video posted and edited them into the original, 2 hours work, was quite tricky getting it in time, editing out outside noises (and a cough), adding reverb and eq-ing it to fit to the original but it all fits in quite nicely and sounds quite professional I think. I'm quite pleased so would like to share with you all :)

Download at:

---------------

A damn fine effort! A career in the recording studio awaits you. Thanks.

Gracias for your efforts deanadshead!

That sounds beautiful. you are very talented. Maybe because it's new but I like it more than the original. You should be there when they mix the next album :)

Just want to say a big thanks for doing this!

I can see why they went for a stripped-down version of the album, but still, this is really good too, so should have been put out on a B-Side as the 'orchestral version' or something.

Download at:

---------------

You did an incredible job. It sounds amazing.

Back
Top Bottom